My life

Mr.Westisgone

Hello. I'm involved in a relationship with a 24-year-old married woman. It's been going on since she took my virginity in August. She's been separated from her husband since October. So far it has been great and since I'm graduating high school soon and going to EMU, we've been discussing the future of our relationship. Our connection is strong so we think it can work if we put our minds to it.

One problem is that her husband won't leave her alone. He's been calling and begging for her to get back with him. I talked to him once and we got into it big time. It was hilarious listening to him saying he should kick my ass for messing with his wife.:rolleyes: Told him that'll never happen and he'd be stupid to try. He wants her back now that she left but when she begging him to give her intimacy he was heartless and emotionally abused her. Maybe he'll learn how to keep his next woman by not being a loser.

She had a breakdown this morning about how horrible he treated her. It was hard seeing her go through this but I let her know I'll be right by her for support.

Now before you people get on me with the you-don't-know-what-you're-getting-into-and-you're-a-punk-who-needs-a-lesson talk I DO know what I'm doing. I'm perfectly aware of everything that's going on and the love we have is real. Yea it's not perfect and all but it's real and we're working through this. I didn't come here to start **** or hurt anyone, I just came to tell my story, get advice, and speak to folks who's been in my situation.

bentnotbroken
Hello. I'm involved in a relationship with a 24-year-old married woman. It's been going on since she took my virginity in August. She's been separated from her husband since October. So far it has been great and since I'm graduating high school soon and going to EMU, we've been discussing the future of our relationship. Our connection is strong so we think it can work if we put our minds to it.

One problem is that her husband won't leave her alone. He's been calling and begging for her to get back with him. I talked to him once and we got into it big time. It was hilarious listening to him saying he should kick my ass for messing with his wife.:rolleyes: Told him that'll never happen and he'd be stupid to try. He wants her back now that she left but when she begging him to give her intimacy he was heartless and emotionally abused her. Maybe he'll learn how to keep his next woman by not being a loser.

She had a breakdown this morning about how horrible he treated her. It was hard seeing her go through this but I let her know I'll be right by her for support.

Now before you people get on me with the you-don't-know-what-you're-getting-into-and-you're-a-punk-who-needs-a-lesson talk I DO know what I'm doing. I'm perfectly aware of everything that's going on and the love we have is real. Yea it's not perfect and all but it's real and we're working through this. I didn't come here to start **** or hurt anyone, I just came to tell my story, get advice, and speak to folks who's been in my situation.

HS and real love don't usually go together. You have no idea what your life holds for you. Your frontal lobes aren't even fully developed. You will change as you mature(that is if you choose to mature). But you really should be careful about messing with a pissed of husband.

Happy Finally

Well Mr. West welcome,

I have not been here long but I have received some good advice and hope to give some from now on.

I was the oMM and a WS. I have also been cheated on by my wife. So I can say the fact he wants to kick your ass isn't a surprise.

But I do want to offer you some advice from a man to someone entering manhood (and don't take it the wrong way, it's not meant as a jab):

You lost your virginity to this woman so you obviously think the vagina is made of gold. It's normal and who am I to say different..I was in those same shoes when I was a freshman in high school. Lost my virginity to a senior and man did I love her and it was real just like you say your love is with this woman. It was so real that I pined over it and over it...until I was with another girl...and then the first one wasn't as good as I thought..and I definitely knew it wasn't love...just that I had my first POA. Simple really.

Now

That's just to give you some perspective on that one topic. And on to the next one. I'm sure you do have feelings (refer to the above paragraph) but I would be weary...she is young and in a bad marriage. She cheated with someone still in high school (don't take offense to that, just stating facts). I would be very careful here because you could be her puppy dog love toy until her marriage is completely done. Also this could be her way of really, really pissing off her husband.

The only advice I have is to be careful. Very very careful. I am sure your intentions are good and hers may be too. I just know from life experiences this is not going to end well for you. But feel free to come and talk and who knows maybe it will.

I think once you get to college...you are going to have a different perspective. Especially once you have been around some of the coeds :laugh: !!!!

bentnotbroken
Well Mr. West welcome,

I have not been here long but I have received some good advice and hope to give some from now on.

I was the oMM and a WS. I have also been cheated on by my wife. So I can say the fact he wants to kick your ass isn't a surprise.

But I do want to offer you some advice from a man to someone entering manhood (and don't take it the wrong way, it's not meant as a jab):

You lost your virginity to this woman so you obviously think the vagina is made of gold. It's normal and who am I to say different..I was in those same shoes when I was a freshman in high school. Lost my virginity to a senior and man did I love her and it was real just like you say your love is with this woman. It was so real that I pined over it and over it...until I was with another girl...and then the first one wasn't as good as I thought..and I definitely knew it wasn't love...just that I had my first POA. Simple really.

Now

That's just to give you some perspective on that one topic. And on to the next one. I'm sure you do have feelings (refer to the above paragraph) but I would be weary...she is young and in a bad marriage. She cheated with someone still in high school (don't take offense to that, just stating facts). I would be very careful here because you could be her puppy dog love toy until her marriage is completely done. Also this could be her way of really, really pissing off her husband.

The only advice I have is to be careful. Very very careful. I am sure your intentions are good and hers may be too. I just know from life experiences this is not going to end well for you. But feel free to come and talk and who knows maybe it will.

I think once you get to college...you are going to have a different perspective. Especially once you have been around some of the coeds :laugh: !!!!

So true. So true.

• Author
Mr.Westisgone
HS and real love don't usually go together.

Here we go....

You have no idea what your life holds for you.

Right. I don't. Oldies like you would still be saying it if I was 28.:rolleyes:

Your frontal lobes aren't even fully developed.

Someone's bitter today if they go so much as to insult parts of my brain.

You will change as you mature(that is if you choose to mature). But you really should be careful about messing with a pissed of husband.

I am mature and her husband is not going to do a darn thing if he knows what's good for him. Every BH doesn't get to successfully beat up the OM.

You know...you've got a very good handle on the acronyms and their meanings for someone who's just come to this site looking for insight today.

And posting a story like this, then immediately getting offenisvely defensive...interesting.

Any bridges right near where you live?

OP.........I'm sorry this happened to you. IMO, this woman has taken advantage of you. I hope your find the support you need.

A grown married 24 year old with a high school guy, taking his virginity. :sick::sick:

Anyone else get the yuck factor here? Couldn't that be considered molestation in some places? And.......is it less shocking since it's a guy and not a young lady posting?

You know...you've got a very good handle on the acronyms and their meanings for someone who's just come to this site looking for insight today.

And posting a story like this, then immediately getting offenisvely defensive...interesting.

Wow just read the OP's last post........and OWL as usual me thinks you are right on the money. :)

bentnotbroken
Here we go....

I am mature and her husband is not going to do a darn thing if he knows what's good for him. Every BH doesn't get to successfully beat up the OM.

:lmao:It is a scientific fact that your frontal lobes and anyone under the age of 25 haven't reached maturation yet, but you thought it was all about you. Read a little more okay. Being beaten is the least of what a pissed off husband can do to you. But have at it young one. :lmao::lmao:

whichwayisup

Do your friends know you've been seeing someone? Has she met them and your family? Is this the type of situation where she can come to your prom, come to your house, meet everybody? Or is she kept a secret.

You are going to get your heart broken but sadly I think you're going to have to go through this painful experience and learn from this as it sounds like you aren't going to back off and leave his MW alone.

• Author
Mr.Westisgone
Well Mr. West welcome,

Now

Thanks for the advice but it's not like that. I know she's trying to get over her issues. We talk about them and she'll vent a few times, but she feels the same way about me. And I love her but I know how to handle it and I don't let it affect my grades or whatever so......................

summerdowling87

Ah HS love is something eps if it's your first love been there and done that. Thank goodness I met some eals. You deserve someone who is single dont you think?

• Author
Mr.Westisgone

I read the rules and aronyms, and searched a few forums to decide where to post my situation. Care to know my real name and her name just to prove to a bitter man that I'm real?:lmao:

• Author
Mr.Westisgone
OP.........I'm sorry this happened to you. IMO, this woman has taken advantage of you. I hope your find the support you need.

A grown married 24 year old with a high school guy, taking his virginity. :sick::sick:

Anyone else get the yuck factor here? Couldn't that be considered molestation in some places? And.......is it less shocking since it's a guy and not a young lady posting?

She has not taken advantage of me. You must be another old cranky lady.

• Author
Mr.Westisgone
Do your friends know you've been seeing someone? Has she met them and your family? Is this the type of situation where she can come to your prom, come to your house, meet everybody? Or is she kept a secret.

My family knows and they let me know well enough that they disapprove. My friends know also but they tease me about it. She's not a secret.

You are going to get your heart broken but sadly I think you're going to have to go through this painful experience and learn from this as it sounds like you aren't going to back off and leave his MW alone.

What are you talking about? Their marriage is done and she says she'll never go back to him.

When you reach college honey you won't even remember her name. I am happy for you, the new love that you have but please do not end you life for this woman. I know some men really don't know how to let go and with that said I dont' wnat you getting killed. Your life has not even begun. Support her and be there but don't invest too much into this relationship. I know you would hate to hurt her more if you go to college and fall for someone new. Give her time to get over this situation before you get serious. Enjoy each other.

Yep...definite bridges here. Time to move on...don't feed them, they'll starve.

I 2nd that motion!

WorldIsYours

I'm not even going to give you a long ass lecture on life and how immature you are.

All I'm going to say is if you're not a troll, then you're going to be very sorry for your actions.

She has not taken advantage of me. You must be another old cranky lady.

Picture this.......I'm picking up my cane, ever so slowly getting up off the park bench and again ever so slowly walking over to the "bridge" that trolls live under and I'm looking for you. I see you although I'm half blind from old age and I call you over to me and then slowly I raise my old cane and then...........................I whack you over the head with my cane and I tell you to learn some damn manners "sonny boy". :D:lmao:

Happy Finally
Picture this.......I'm picking up my cane, ever so slowly getting up off the park bench and again ever so slowly walking over to the "bridge" that trolls live under and I'm looking for you. I see you although I'm half blind from old age and I call you over to me and then slowly I raise my old cane and then...........................I whack you over the head with my cane and I tell you to learn some damn manners "sonny boy". :D:lmao:

Hey, you said you were going to call me.....:laugh:

Hey, you said you were going to call me.....:laugh:

Well I will if I can still walk to the phone by the time you get your divorce. :laugh::laugh:

whichwayisup
My family knows and they let me know well enough that they disapprove. My friends know also but they tease me about it. She's not a secret.

What are you talking about? Their marriage is done and she says she'll never go back to him.

If the marriage is done, why hasn't she filed for divorce?

I'm sure your family sees the potiental disaster just waiting to happen and they want to protect you from getting hurt.

• Author
Mr.Westisgone
If the marriage is done, why hasn't she filed for divorce?

I'm sure your family sees the potiental disaster just waiting to happen and they want to protect you from getting hurt.

She has filed. She says it's taking a long time for it to get through. Something to do with the legal system or something.

And yes my family, oh boy. Lets just say we're not on good speaking terms.

Here we go....

U are defenitley out of line. were here to give u opinions. like u asked. please dont offend people... i know that the real reason u are offending is because u know they are right. We respect ur decision on whatever it is, were here to help not argue. keep ur offenses to urself.