He wants me! He wants her! But I don't want him! Why won't he leave me alone?

I am going to try to make this short. My ex-boyfriend, my daughter's father is married (which he did while we were together). He constantly insists on telling me that he wants to be w/ me, he can't live w/o and he loves me so much. He says he made a mistake by marrying this woman and he only did it for his son who is 10 (he also has another child by this woman who he had while we were together who is 1) and because his family pressured him due to the fact they were going to have another one. This cat is a real winner, right?

I have lost all respect and love for this person because of all the lies and deception and I will never in a million years give him another chance. Not even for the sake of our daughter. He can have a relationship with her if he so choses(which he hasn't). But not with me.

All of his actions throughout our so- called relationship, shows no signs of love whatsoever!

How can he keep telling me he loves me after all the heartache and pain he caused me? How and why does he keep telling me he loves me and he isn't even helping me with OUR child, but he is playing family man with this other woman and their children? I can't for the life of me figure this out.

He is not a faithful person as you can tell, so if he must feel the need to have "another woman", why won't he find someone else who doesn't know he's married? Or find someone who knows he situation, but is still willing to deal with him. I have repeatedly made it clear that I want nothing more to do with him, but he doesn't get it! :mad:

Can anyone give me some advice on this! I sure can use it!!!

2SidestoStories

First, let me say I'm really sorry that you are dealing with such a horrific situation. I'm a single mom of two young kids, though not in any sort of similar situation you're in.

If you have evidence of paternity, I would go to the courts with that and make this guy pay child support, and otherwise get as far away as possible.

I find it rather difficult to swallow that he has two children by this other lady now, as well as a daughter with you. Someone should teach this man to keep his pants zipped.

Pardon my snarling.

CaterpillarGirl

I wish I could tell you why your daughter's father is such a moron. But I have long since given up trying to figure out morons. I can tell you this, however, YOU are conducting yourself with dignity and appropriateness. If he contacts you with his "lovey-dovey" crap again, tell him exactly what you told us - his behavior towards you and your daughter would suggest otherwise, and you are no longer interested in any kind of romantic relationship with him. If his behaviour strays into harassment, I would even consider getting a restraining order against him.

• Author

:mad:

I wish I could tell you why your daughter's father is such a moron.

That's exactly what he is! But believe me I have already started the process of collecting child support. All he is to me now is a check!!!