LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > The Other Man / Woman

I got pregnant from married man.

The Other Man / Woman The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th January 2005, 1:57 AM   #61
h0neybeean9el

My story was a little different from yours, but it ended the same way. I was The Married WOMAN who got pregnant by a man i had been seeing for 6 months. I was in the process of leaving my husband but trying to do evreything right to save my daughter from any hurt. The closer it came to me moving out, the happier my new BOY TOY was, talking about how he wanted to get married and couldn't wait to be with me for the rest of his life.

Things went on and I never told him I was pregnant. We talked one night and I had asked him and said, "Look, for you, if I ever get pregnant, I don't want you to worry about me, ok?" I just won't tell you. He got mad and said I better, and so on.

Well, I was pregnant and at 6 weeks I had a miscarriage. It took me 3 weeks to tell him what had happened. It was about 2 weeks after that, that he left me for someone else.

I know, what should I have expected? God lets things happen for a reason. And this baby is yours, and it has a Reason.

**** the man, you can do it on your own!

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 13th January 2005 at 8:24 AM.. Reason: Spacing and some Spelling

Old 13th January 2005, 9:28 AM   #62
Established Member

My daughter will be 4.
MM and I don't talk alot, maybe one liner email once a month.
His wife does not know but assumes she is his.
My husband does not know, he is her father and loves her so much.
MM emailed me and asked me if it would be ok to send her gifts and such for holidays. His wife said yes...but that looks a little fishy considering he never wanted to do anything for me.
I have other children too and what would they say if they saw gifts come in for her.
We were all friends and hung around together and went on 2 vacations together. They were suppose to be my daughters godparents. His wife really misses her.
I don't know if it is a good idea to accept anything from him, considering the pain I have been through and I am just starting to heal.
Having him in any part of my life will just open up the wounds.
I hate living in the same small town too, I don't like to bump into him.
Old 13th January 2005, 10:23 AM   #63
Established Member

I have a comment. If I ever found out that the man who raised me my whole life wasn't my real father.....I'd have a ton of hatred towards you. Have you ever considered that? Don't you think your husband deserves to know that he's raising a child that's not his own?

Why not but your suffering and pain aside for once and think about someone else for a change?
Old 13th January 2005, 10:28 AM   #64
Established Member

no thank you.
I have had enough pain within 2 years, my mom and dad died. My dad died 2 days before xmas.....I have no other family around. So no, I do not want or need any more pain in my life and either does my family.
Old 13th January 2005, 10:43 AM   #65
Established Member

I'm truly sorry for you loss.

I hope that in the future ,when you feel the time is right, that you'll change your mind and allow the truth to be known. Otherwise, you're setting yourself up for another fall.

Don't be so selfish.
Old 13th January 2005, 3:29 PM   #66
Established Member

I'm not being selfish when were seeing each other (3+ years) he kept telling me that no one can ever know and that all he wants to be is her godfather and Uncle D. She was our love child and he was so happy to have her but does not want to be the father and he said he doesn't even feel like one.

My daughter has a good life with her brother and sister here.

I do not like how he raises his two children and his family is SELFISH. My other two kids can't stand them, there so mean.

I really believe that him and I would be together, I thought it was the real thing. We have known each other since HS.

But my daughter is happy here and no one will ever know. He promises me never to tell unless I decide to. When my son graduates in 2 years we plan on building another house in another town and no one will know where we moved too, since I have no family around here.
Old 13th January 2005, 3:45 PM   #67
Established Member

When your daughter is old enough I would tell her the truth. When she finds out and she will she will be very angry and devasted.

I had a similar situation happen to me. My father and I are estranged. But I still see his parents. He got remarried and stuff years later I found out he had a another child. My brother was 7 yrs old. My grandparents hid it from me for seven yrs why i have no clue. They would take down pictures of him when I visited. I was soo pissed. I never forgave them. How could they lie to me about something like that. I was os betrayed. We havn't spoken in 4 yrs. I can't trust them anymore.

Stuff like this always comes out.
Old 13th January 2005, 3:53 PM   #68

This thread is a year and a half old! The original poster is long gone from LoveShack. Maybe it's time to start a NEW thread?