What a series of coincidences...

cuddlekeeper

I just had to tell someone...what a series of coincidences

Last week I walked pass MM's Daughter with her three children, on the weekend I walked pass MM's Son-in-Law (married to his other daughter) with his (SIL's) two children and then this afternoon I was shopping and walked past MM's W and then she walked up to the check out and stood right beside me.

I felt a few butterflies but that was all...I would have loved to have said hi but I know that would not be nice. Then I thought on my way home "why didnt I look at her fingers and see if she had any wedding ring on (he told me she doesnt wear them anymore)?"

Has anyone else been this close to their MM's W before and how did they feel toward the W?

bentnotbroken

Very close to OW on a number of occasions, even before I knew of the A. And no I hadn't worn my rings in years. Too small, that tends to happen after a number of years. What are you looking for? Since you seem to be a little pleased that you didn't speak because that wouldn't be "nice". Isn't that more than a little contradictory since you are involved in her life without her knowledge? :confused:Just curious where you train of thought is headed.

Mimolicious
I just had to tell someone...what a series of coincidences

Last week I walked pass MM's Daughter with her three children, on the weekend I walked pass MM's Son-in-Law (married to his other daughter) with his (SIL's) two children and then this afternoon I was shopping and walked past MM's W and then she walked up to the check out and stood right beside me.

I felt a few butterflies but that was all...I would have loved to have said hi but I know that would not be nice. Then I thought on my way home "why didnt I look at her fingers and see if she had any wedding ring on (he told me she doesnt wear them anymore)?"

Has anyone else been this close to their MM's W before and how did they feel toward the W?

Your question directs to a specific fanbase but since this is a public forum...

Yes, I was in the presence of OW plenty of times. She would actually make sure that she was at a table near by even if my xH was not at the same event. Last she came 3 inches near me, she got her jaw snapped, her face plastered, my 3 carats stamp on her grill and was taken in cuffs and got some ink on her cute little fingers to insert in her criminal record.

Now 100ft will cost her a nice little visit to county jail, we are beyond city at this point.

Your series of conincidences can turn into a series of unfortunate events real quick!!

Don't know much of your deets since you are new here but what exactly are you looking to get out of being warm and friendly to her?

I am assuming that she has no idea of who you are...

If she had been wearing her rings, would that had made a difference to you? Rings or not she is still his W, no? Just like some minimize the presence of a piece of paper, is a ring more symbolic and reassuring?

Edited by Mimolicious
typo
cavedweller

cuddle keeper,

My wife was a 'serial cheater'...

As I look back, at our 17 years of marriage, I know many times I was close or in conversation with one of her current and many lovers..

That is all behind me now...

Such is life..........

ladydesigner

That's classic Mimo:lmao: Yeah you never know what you are going to deal with. If I was in close vicinity to my H's xOW I would be getting my fingers inked.

Be careful cuddlekeeper. I would steer clear of MM's family.

Mimolicious

I'm not kidding. Because of that incident, she killed any single chance that she would have ever ever had of coming near my kids. She is disturbed and only an idiot like my xH would stay with such psycho.

There is not reason to play "cute" and ever hold the door for the person who's H you sleep with. That is very bottom of the barrel and very tactless, IMHO...