Remember me?

Aquarius Rising

Hi LS members

I know some of you would remember me? Well, it's been quite some time since I visited but I just wanted to drop by and say hello.

XMM is now living on the other side of the world. I haven't spoken to him in 3 mths. We exchanged a few emails after he arrived there but that became torturous. So I'm officially on Day 42 of zero contact.

I can say that I still love him very much but I will never go back to the powerless position I created for myself as TOW. I've been back home since Jan after being separated from my H for 9 mths. Our marriage continues to be functional. Our kids are much more settled. I am married to my best friend and he tries to be a good father.

Is there any passion in my marriage? No.

Has there ever been? Honest answer, it's too long ago for me to remember.

If MM left his W and was totally available to be in a relationship with me would I be still interested? Probably.

Is that likely to happen? No.

I want to thank two people in particular on this forum who in the past have shown me some very special support and they are OWL and Fooled Once.... there are many others to thank also.

It's day by day for me. One step at a time. It's hard work but there the alternative is torture! and I'm done with self-mutilation! (lol)

Love, light & peace to all

AR

hi AR!!! glad to see you are taking your power back and staying strong. i'm proud of you - i know it's hard... great job honey!

Owl's rarely here anymore... :( i miss him!

stay strong!

there isn't supposed to be any passion in marriage, thats the whole point

• Author
Aquarius Rising
hi AR!!! glad to see you are taking your power back and staying strong. i'm proud of you - i know it's hard... great job honey!

Owl's rarely here anymore... :( i miss him!

stay strong!

Hey nice to hear from you. Owl was very helpful ... tough love approach but much of it stayed with me. Hope you are doing well too, haven't caught up yet?

AR ;)

jennie-jennie
there isn't supposed to be any passion in marriage, thats the whole point

I knew there was a reason I did not want to get married!

Aquarius, good to see you are doing okay! Unlike you, if I ended my relationship with MM, I could not go back to my exSO. That relationship was too abusive, and I am glad to be out of it. Had that not been the case, I might very well have followed your example. I even do believe we could have rekindled the passion, it never died, but then we never married either.

fooled once
Hi LS members

I know some of you would remember me? Well, it's been quite some time since I visited but I just wanted to drop by and say hello.

XMM is now living on the other side of the world. I haven't spoken to him in 3 mths. We exchanged a few emails after he arrived there but that became torturous. So I'm officially on Day 42 of zero contact.

I can say that I still love him very much but I will never go back to the powerless position I created for myself as TOW. I've been back home since Jan after being separated from my H for 9 mths. Our marriage continues to be functional. Our kids are much more settled. I am married to my best friend and he tries to be a good father.

Has there ever been? Honest answer, it's too long ago for me to remember.

If MM left his W and was totally available to be in a relationship with me would I be still interested? Probably.

Is that likely to happen? No.

I want to thank two people in particular on this forum who in the past have shown me some very special support and they are OWL and Fooled Once.... there are many others to thank also.

It's day by day for me. One step at a time. It's hard work but there the alternative is torture! and I'm done with self-mutilation! (lol)

Love, light & peace to all

AR

Hey ((hugs)) I got your email and I promise to respond this weekend.

Good to see you and you have NO IDEA how incredibly proud of you I am. 42 days!! GOOD! Keep going honey!!! You are definitely more 'grounded' sounding than before and you know what it is you want out of life and it isn't being the OW anymore! I am thrilled for you!!

Hey nice to hear from you. Owl was very helpful ... tough love approach but much of it stayed with me. Hope you are doing well too, haven't caught up yet?

AR ;)

Well, glad to hear that some of my advice may have helped you, AR.

I am pretty much done publically giving advice on this site anymore...but I still come by and read posts occasionally and respond to PM's, and it was nice to see your update. I hope all keeps going well for you my friend.

I am pretty much done publically giving advice on this site anymore...but I still come by and read posts occasionally and respond to PM's, and it was nice to see your update. I hope all keeps going well for you my friend.

WOW. An OWL SPOTTING!!!!

Hi, Owl.

Miss you around these parts. But I do understand.

Confused4Now

I'm with NID...I miss your posts too!!! Good to see you and I wanted to say HI....
  • 3 weeks later...

Just thought I'd respond to all the "hi's". I've resumed some smaller level of posting here...we'll see how it goes.

Just thought I'd respond to all the "hi's". I've resumed some smaller level of posting here...we'll see how it goes.

hi owl! always great to see you hanging around! miss you...