!! I'm the other woman in the guys longdistance relationship!

HELP!!!

I met a guy back in June that had just moved here from Minniapolis. I live in Washington so, across the US. When I met him I didn't think anything of him, then we became friends. He has a girlfriend in Minniapolis which he had only been dating for 3 months before moving here and they decided they really did love eachother and they would do the long distance thing. We became friends which grew and grew. We spend every moment together. Ended up having sex and spend everynight together. I kind of forgot about her (his LD girlfriend) out of sight out of mind plus I just figured it (the longdistace thing) wouldn't work between the two of them anyways. She does not know about me. He had to go back there for a wedding and while he was down there slept w her unprotected twice. He was gonna break up w/her when he was leaving and come back to be w/me cuz he really does like me and wants to continue his relationship w me. Well, she begged him not to go and told him she is pregnant. He came back and told me that he really loves me, but he needs to be a man and take care of his problems he has made for himself. We spend more time together and our feelings are escalating. His plan is to support her until she has the baby then have her get a pregnancy test and if it is not his be here w/me and if it is his have her move up here to WA where we live. I'm very sad! I don't know what to do, he's confused as hell too! Any advise would help. Or even comments. something.

Edited by lvelust

Oh boy. What a horrible situation to be in!

How much do you trust this guy? I mean, do you know that he hasnt been involved with her more seriously than he let on? I just fear that hes been committed to her all along, and now is laying the groundwork for when he needs to be with her full-time, and your out.

Please protect your heart!

Help me with the timeline. He went there for a wedding, slept with her twice, was going to break up with her when he was leaving, and she told him she was pregnant.

How long between the sleeping with her and her finding out that she is pregnant?

HELP!!!

I met a guy back in June that had just moved here from Minniapolis. I live in Washington so, across the US. When I met him I didn't think anything of him, then we became friends. He has a girlfriend in Minniapolis which he had only been dating for 3 months before moving here and they decided they really did love eachother and they would do the long distance thing. We became friends which grew and grew. We spend every moment together. Ended up having sex and spend everynight together. I kind of forgot about her (his LD girlfriend) out of sight out of mind plus I just figured it (the longdistace thing) wouldn't work between the two of them anyways. She does not know about me. He had to go back there for a wedding and while he was down there slept w her unprotected twice. He was gonna break up w/her when he was leaving and come back to be w/me cuz he really does like me and wants to continue his relationship w me. Well, she begged him not to go and told him she is pregnant. He came back and told me that he really loves me, but he needs to be a man and take care of his problems he has made for himself. We spend more time together and our feelings are escalating. His plan is to support her until she has the baby then have her get a pregnancy test and if it is not his be here w/me and if it is his have her move up here to WA where we live. I'm very sad! I don't know what to do, he's confused as hell too! Any advise would help. Or even comments. something.

Wow. He cheats on his gf.

Then he cheats on his mistress.

And you consider him relationship material?

Look, he is showing you in unequivocal terms EXACTLY who he is. This fish is NOT a keeper...toss him back and find another.