Now that I'm divorced, I graduated from "affair" to "mistress". I want to end things

I had an affair while I was married (now divorced) for 7 months. After my divorce, I continued having sex with him for two months. We only "see" eachother twice a month (we both have busy work schedules) and communicate 1-2 X a week.

Now that I am single, for some odd reason, I want to discontinue my sexual relationship with him. I think on his side, he put some emotion into the whole thing. My question is, what's the best way to end things with him?

I am contemplating to not communicate with him again, such as not returning his call or replying to his texts ever again. He's actually a friend on my myspace page, but I don't mind keeping him on there (I have over 400 friends anyway-lol). Or do I avoid communication and IF questioned, do I tell him? Not sure if he'll fade out, roll with the punches, or be upset. What's your opinion/experience???

Not sure if he'll fade out, roll with the punches, or be upset. What's your opinion/experience???

Unless you're scared for your safety... who cares! He's a grown-up man so he should take it.. if he doesn't .. well that's not YOUR problem.

Can'tGiveUp

After 9 months, I would think the courtesy of a "break up" conversation would be in order.

The least you could do is tell him you want to end things. Would you like it if a man left you wondering?

Chrome Barracuda

I dont get it.

You left your marriage for this, isnt this what you really wanted? lol.

Sorry to laugh at you but if you do so many things bad to leave a marriage to leave with a man, why leave the man when you truly have him?

This doesnt make any sense.

This doesnt make any sense.

Truly, the only thing that does make sense any more is that nothing does :(

Sounds like an exit affair. No emotional involvement from the MW. Perhaps bring a little human decency to the "end" and karma will bring positive energy into the newly D person's life :)

He still has his wife at home, yes? No promises were made regarding "being together" at some future time to get what was desired from him, right? Should be pretty painless ......