Wife seeking answers

Hi, hope you don't mind me asking, but is it possible for the wife to get her husband back from the other woman after her husband has been with OW for nine or so months.

This woman can't possibly be a normal OW, she is a complete nutcase. She and my H have split up several times, but she has told him that she will kill me if he ever came back to me. She has taken a dislike to our daughter, only because she is another female that he has feelings for. She use to ring me often and infact it was her that told me about them, I have since changed my phone number. She has come to my house at night to see if my H is here.

My H went away for work and we currently live in different cities, he is living only a short distant from her. She is terrified of losing him and I think her craziness is quite exciting for him. She was a prositute when they met and has 4 kids.

My H still tells me that he loves me, and we still do have sex together, often we have to sneak off to motels as she has followed him to our home city.

I'm not that sane myself as I really do want my H of 21 years back, and this woman out of our lives. Do you think I stand a chance? And what is it that will finaly drive the H away from the OW? ALso please tell me that her behaivour isn't normal for a OW.

but she has told him that she will kill me if he ever came back to me. She has taken a dislike to our daughter

You need to write down all this and keep a record of what she says and does. Notify the police if you are feeling threatened. This OW sounds absolutely nuts, which makes me wonder WHY on earth it took your H more than 9 months to figure this out about her.

I also hope you and your H have had STD tests!!

If your H is very sorry and is showing remorse, is willing to go to marriage counselling, then give him a second chance. That is, if it's what you really want.

HE brought this crazy woman into your lives! From what I've read on here, there are afew nutty OW, but most seem to really love their MM. In your situation, the OW sounds obsessed with your husband and has mental issues.

I need to ask, why is your H still intouch with her? If he isn't willing to end it completely and involve the police (harrassment etc), get a restraining order against her, then maybe you need to kick him out of your house so he can wake up!

• Author

Glad I'm not only one who thinks she is nuts. Yes H is still involved with her, still living in other city where she is. H rang me yesterday to say that she is being v nice and he is going to have a talk to me at Xmas, he said that he would like to get back together but doesn't think it is possible as there are problems that he needs to tell me about when he is up. God I hope she isn't pregnant.

• Author

Yes!! There is so much more that I haven't posted. To scared too incase WO reads these forums. But I will even tell you this she has rung his mother an introduced herself as girlfriend.