Should I let her go?

I have been involved with a MW for many years, I am a MM. We truly love each other and see each other when we can, but due to complications, my wife's suspicions, it is rather difficult for me to see her or even contact her online anymore, I am afraid she will leave me, but I love her, my main priority is to keep her marriage safe, of course I don't want anyone to know I am having an affair since I teach sunday school at our church, etc. I don't know how to make this work, I need your help. I am losing it. You can email me at [email protected], if you don't want to respond on here, or call my office phone at 256 880-7666

PoshPrincess

I have been involved with a MW for many years, I am a MM. We truly love each other and see each other when we can, but due to complications, my wife's suspicions, it is rather difficult for me to see her or even contact her online anymore, I am afraid she will leave me, but I love her, my main priority is to keep her marriage safe, of course I don't want anyone to know I am having an affair since I teach sunday school at our church, etc. I don't know how to make this work, I need your help. I am losing it. You can email me at [email protected], if you don't want to respond on here, or call my office phone at 256 880-7666

Wow, jm, you must be feeling really desperate if you're giving out your email and phone number on this site. I DO feel for you but you have to make a decision one way or the other. I don't think that carrying on the A is an option for you as you are obviously in far too much turmoil.

I am assuming you have kids which is why you do not wish to break up your M but, realistically, you can't have both. The sh*t will eventually hit the fan, you will have your DDay and then you will be forced into a decision either way.

You don't say whether your MW wants to be with YOU exclusively. Is she willing to leave her H for you? I know you already know this but you HAVE to decide which woman you want. Who is the one who will make you happy, because, don't forget, you DO deserve to be happy. So does your W. She doesn't deserve to be with someone who doesn't truly want to be with her. The question you need to ask yourself if who can you not imagine living your life without? Is your MW worth giving up everything you have for?

I wish you all the best and hope that you can make whatever decision is best for you.

you know, all your W has to do is google your e-mail or your phone number and your post will show up. You do need to make a choice, and even if the MOW doesn't want you, I would really think about your M and if you want to be with your W. In all honesty, it's not fair to drag wife along, until something better shows up and by staying with her while "testing" out another, that is what you are doing

Dude, get the number off of here and the email! Contact the moderators, they should delete it.

Lot of weirdos on here!

You are not thinking clearly due to your emotions. You and your other woman better decide if its worth your marriages.

The person who posted this email link and phone number is an imposter.

Someone is clearly trying to start some trouble in here.

Don't bite on this.

• Author

Thanks for the replies, I did contact the moderator to remove my personal information. I certainly was not thinking clearly.

whichwayisup

I alerted the mods to this thread....You really should be reading the LS rules before posting such personal info online.