OMG... I am...e v i l

I am using a site on the Internet to sell stuff... (it's like a huge cyber garage sale)

One guy was interested in one item I had for sale... he emailed me about the item... I gave him my phone number so he could call me to pick it up..

He called me this morning... I was going out for the day... he just called me tonite at 7.... he lives about an hour away...

He just picked up the item... and OMG... what a cutie... and I know the item was for his kid...

I am soooo tempted to test my theory again... that given the chance the guy would cheat... (I have his email address)...

STOP ME !!!! LOL

Love4Eternity
I am using a site on the Internet to sell stuff... (it's like a huge cyber garage sale)

One guy was interested in one item I had for sale... he emailed me about the item... I gave him my phone number so he could call me to pick it up..

He called me this morning... I was going out for the day... he just called me tonite at 7.... he lives about an hour away...

He just picked up the item... and OMG... what a cutie... and I know the item was for his kid...

I am soooo tempted to test my theory again... that given the chance the guy would cheat... (I have his email address)...

STOP ME !!!! LOL

whats one more right lol.......i dont know how you do it but you got alot of energy thats for sure...

GreenEyedLady
I am soooo tempted to test my theory again... that given the chance the guy would cheat... (I have his email address)...STOP ME !!!! LOL

Come on Lizzie, don't be greedy! :bunny:

Leave the poor guy alone...:D

whichwayisup

Lizzie. Control yourself. HE HAS A CHILD!!!!!!! Don't go and screw the poor kids dad just because you find him 'cute.' Draw the line somewhere, please.......Have SOME respect for the family unit, even if you don't believe in marriage and monogamy.

womanwuzcre8dbelow

No need to fu*k up this kids life, you know you have some control over that. Take some of your own advice and don't start something that might break up this kids family, heh.

He probably wouldn't do it, but please don't take that as a challenge. Yes, it would be evil - I would consider that behavior antisocial at best - to try it. At least you've got that part correct.

I still think this impulse and the absence of remorse for your behavior all go back to your dad, and your desire (a) to get revenge by taking from other families what was taken from yours as a result of his infidelity, and/or (b) to symbolically get his attention and approval by playing the role of the woman he really wanted - the OW to cheat with.

You know you need to stop, but you still laugh about it. Whistling in the dark.

II am soooo tempted to test my theory again... that given the chance the guy would cheat... (I have his email address)...

STOP ME !!!! LOL

Interesting that rather than perceiving this as "given the chance the guy would sleep with me" you're presenting it as "given the chance he would cheat."

PoshPrincess

STOP ME !!!! LOL

Lizzie, you DO make me laugh. I admire your front and stamina that's for sure. Each to their own and all that but please don't do it! I do tend to agree that they'e all pretty much capable of cheating if it's handed to them on a plate but if it's not, even though they may want to, most of them are too lazy to bother. Most men don't even make much effort trying to woo the W, let alone go out looking for it somewhere else!

STOP ME !!!! LOL

I say test your theory Lizzie...

Impudent Oyster

STOP ME !!!! LOL

Why should we stop you, it's your body. If you get off on seeing how many different guys and different diseases you want entering it, that's your problem.

Personally, it's no challenge. I think you'd find it harder to have some guy change your tires than you would to boff you. Now if you can get a strange guy to come over to fix your leaking toilets then I'd be impressed.

PoshPrincess
Now if you can get a strange guy to come over to fix your leaking toilets then I'd be impressed.

Lizzie, if you find one of those send him my way!!!!

I say test your theory Lizzie...

I'll bet if the guy didn't bite, she'd lie to us all about it anyway just to save face and try to prove something.

BurriedAlive

While your lifestyle isn't for me since I get way too attached with sex, I do get a kick out of what you do. I wish I could do what you do and be totally happy with it. Anywho, you probably already know what that guy will do if you emailed him.... We have all proven time and again that a man is only as faithful as his options!!!;)

PoshPrincess
While your lifestyle isn't for me since I get way too attached with sex, I do get a kick out of what you do. I wish I could do what you do and be totally happy with it.

Hell, yeah! Me too. I have a problem separating sex and love so couldn't do it either. Tried the whole FWB thing last year but failed miserably. I just wasn't getting anything out of it and when one wants more than the other it can get complicated. Shame as there isn't much else I want a man for - oh, except the DIY thing of course!;)

Lizzie. Control yourself. HE HAS A CHILD!!!!!!! Don't go and screw the poor kids dad just because you find him 'cute.' Draw the line somewhere, please.......Have SOME respect for the family unit, even if you don't believe in marriage and monogamy.

No kidding! I can't believe anyone would be so uncaring about a family just to test some stupid theory....oh wait, this is Lizzie we are talking about.

never mind...I can believe it.

• Author

I checked YouTube... here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqEX1nrA8Wo

and the White Stripes also sing it...but it's not quite the same when it doesn't come from a 'female voice'...

Dolly's original is way more 'powerful'.

In fact it's a very empowering song for the OW... LOL

I bet her head would explode if a man actually turned her down. Most men who cheat will do it with almost any woman so don't think you have something special.

I bet her head would explode if a man actually turned her down. Most men who cheat will do it with almost any woman so don't think you have something special.

No kidding! My sweety was telling me over the weekend about this huge gal (who is no beauty by any stretch of the imagination - or her polyester pants either) who can get laid any time. I told him big deal. Any gal can get laid any time. How hard is that?

• Author

No.. it wouldn't explode...cause I know that if I make a move... I always succeed...never had a 'no' for an answer...

I saw his face when I opened the door...so that tells me a lot. Body language is often very reliable. LOL

And men who cheat DON'T do it with almost any woman... this is just not true.

• Author
No kidding! My sweety was telling me over the weekend about this huge gal (who is no beauty by any stretch of the imagination - or her polyester pants either) who can get laid any time. I told him big deal. Any gal can get laid any time. How hard is that?

If she's huge, ugly and full of acne and dirty...I'm sure she can get laid.. no question about that... but she will get laid by a big, fat, sloppy, dirty and ugly guy...

Totally agree..