Do you ever wonder...

Love4Eternity

what the bs is like? not going off of what you hear but to actually know what kind of person he/she is?

or why we fall in love with a man we can never really have?

or even if we got the man, would they or we for that matter do the same thing to each other?

I am just curious what your thoughts are....

what the bs is like? not going off of what you hear but to actually know what kind of person he/she is?

or even if we got the man, would they or we for that matter do the same thing to each other?

No I absolutely don't think of the BS... I don't really care what she's like or what not... that won't change anything in my life. I only know from what the MMs tell me.

no. 2 doesn't apply to me... I don't fall in love with any of them... but I really like them... some more than the others.

If we or he would do the same thing to each other.. probably... my bet is he would cheat again...

GreenEyedLady

I think it's human nature...I use to wonder about alot of things but I am glad that I don't know very much...He doesn't really talk about her (usually if he does, it's because I bring something up) and for the most part, I don't bring anything up...

Can't really say that I feel like number two applies to me...

As for number three, I think that that could happen in any R...You have to communicate and be committed to the good of the partnership...But to say for sure that it wouldn't happen I think just isn't realistic...People change...

• Author
Love4Eternity
No I absolutely don't think of the BS... I don't really care what she's like or what not... that won't change anything in my life. I only know from what the MMs tell me.

no. 2 doesn't apply to me... I don't fall in love with any of them... but I really like them... some more than the others.

If we or he would do the same thing to each other.. probably... my bet is he would cheat again...

:D how many of them little critters do you have ?

• Author
Love4Eternity
a few... ;)

wow arent we just the lucky one here:p

how do you handle all that testosterone (sp)??

• Author
Love4Eternity
my libido is very high... no problem there... :)

i wonder where mine went maybe im getting old i dont know but i wish i had a high one too

i wonder where mine went maybe im getting old i dont know but i wish i had a high one too

I don't know... how old are you?

• Author
Love4Eternity
I don't know... how old are you?

38 but i have two small kids too 3 and 1.5 yrs old so im very busy being a mommy maybe its just lot there because hubby and i have lost our passion but its there with my mm :D

• Author
Love4Eternity
Did you and your H ever go to marriage counselling?

I have called a few places but am still looking for the right person I dont want to have someone like we had before that just gave us a bunch of homework and sent us on our way...i think we need someone that will let us open up and someone who will listen to us and not tell us the same thing over and over and over again know what i mean?

I do not wonder about the BS - how she is as a person, how she looks like.

As for number 2, i don't think it applies to me either.

The last part, I agree with GEL. Apart from that, I never cheated on any of my past 3 exes but 2 did cheat on me. I thought I'd never get involved with a MM but I did... People change..

No. 1 I actually know the BS so I don't have to go off of anything he says. In a way that makes it harder for many reasons but I am confident that he doesn't just tell stories. Plus we never really talk about her anyway.

No.2 I wish I knew the answer to that one! I ask myself that all the time. Even he asks me this one!

No. 3 I was married for 10 years previously and with him for a total of 13 and never cheated on him but I was the BS. I was the BS for one night stands and for an actual relationship. Every time I stayed, in fact after the relationship A our marriage was better than before. It was other issues that caused the divorce. I can't say he would do it and can't say he wouldn't, you just never know with anyone.

38 but i have two small kids too 3 and 1.5 yrs old so im very busy being a mommy maybe its just lot there because hubby and i have lost our passion but its there with my mm :D

with my first ex... There was absolutely no passion, on my side, I just love him like a friend, a brother... sex was a real sacrifice... but when I left him... my libido was up the roof... one guy even left me because it was too much for him to handle.

So if it's there with MM... there is nothing wrong with you... you need to eventually get out... I doubt it will ever come back...

sorry to be so pessimist...but I don't believe that, once it's gone with one person, it will come back as strong with that same person. :o

BurriedAlive

Even if I had worked with xMM for 4 years prior to the start of our A, I did not know W. She never had anything to do with MM and his business. She NEVER attended christmas parties or anything like that. I used to think that she was a kept woman. She didn't work a day in her life and even had a cleaning lady!!!! I knew that xMM and W never spent any time together, infact I was the lucky one since I got to go on 2 trips with xMM. She never seemed to do anything for him-he would always make me get his lunch which made mem angry after awhile.

When I would ask xMM questions about her, he would always say that I would like her, that we would get along very well. I thought that was a pretty twisted thing to say.

Well, D-day came and went and she sort of stalked me for a few weeks. And as you all know, I sent her an email appologizing to her which made her call me. And she came over and we talked for 2 hours. She told me about how for the last 3 weeks, she would just drive around town amelessly. When she would get angry, she would stop and read a book that she had purchased on foregiveness. That night she struck me as a very compassionate person and actually very carring towards me as well. She seemed hurt beyond repair but she was very grateful that I had the balls to face her and be honest with her. But, it turned out in the end that she really didn't care at all and she let (or caused) her husband to have me fired. She let them try and destroy me, a single mother with a mortgage and bills.

So I guess in the end, my first impression was the right one. Just like her husband, she will throw anyone under the wheels of the bus to protect her precious little life. A match made in hell, if you ask me!

Hurt & Alone

So I guess in the end, my first impression was the right one. Just like her husband, she will throw anyone under the wheels of the bus to protect her precious little life. A match made in hell, if you ask me!

Makes you often wonder why the he** he would put himself into a situation with someone that he later turns around to destroy. What an a**