I was just wondering if anyone had any good Dday stories? I have this feeling that mine is coming, there is just too much going on right now and I'm trying to be prepared.

can someone tell me what D-Day means?

I've seen it in posts from BS...and from posts from OW...

What is it exactly? I thought it meant 'divorce'...but I guess I'm wrong.

Thanks

can someone tell me what D-Day means?

I've seen it in posts from BS...and from posts from OW...

What is it exactly? I thought it meant 'divorce'...but I guess I'm wrong.

Thanks

While we are on the topic, what does BS stand for? :o

scaredinlove

MM's with was watching ophra and in the episode was about affairs and how you can catch you H by looking at the cell phone bills. Sure enough their cell phone bill went way above the regular monthly amount and she decided to check who was that person he called 20 times a day every single day!

She called my home ,my cell phone, my work and I happend to answer everytime. She knew about me but she just thought we were only co-workers. She confronted him and he denied at first but he could not exapliain why he would spend so much time on the phone with me when we didn't even worked together anymore...

She had my name, my address, knew where I worked and found out my work schedule. She started saying she would call my H. I told my H. he went crazy now he is my exH.

She called my house several times, her son in law called my home and left a message to my H about the affair. She sent a letter to my H and confrnted me over the phone. Mad times....

On August 25th it will be one yr... The affair is still going on and they are still married althoug they don't get along.

That's basically it!

Be prepared to a lot of drama..........

I was just wondering if anyone had any good Dday stories? I have this feeling that mine is coming, there is just too much going on right now and I'm trying to be prepared.

'good' d-day stories? lol.. i'm not sure what's 'good' about them apart from the fact that it forces the MM to be honest for once in his life..it also shows the OW where she really stands.

D day in my situation happened quite by accident (Godwilling i'm sure) and i have no idea of what hell broke loose at his end nor do i care .. i wasn't the one trying to lie.

I've just seen how easy it was for him to treat both his W and myself like absolute crap.

I don't know that i haven't heard the last from him though.. and i seriously doubt a d-day actually fixes or finalises anything.

What is a good d-day story? Seriously, I'm curious what you think a good one might be.

Then take that vision you have of a good d-day, and consider your situation and the likelihood of it ending up that way. Consider the worst outcome. You will most likely have something in between and prepare for that. His wife won't have that luxury of preparedness, so for her it will not be a 'good' d-day.

• Author

I realized after I typed it and posted it that "good" was not what I was looking for. More or less just stories.

What is a good d-day story? Seriously, I'm curious what you think a good one might be.

Then take that vision you have of a good d-day, and consider your situation and the likelihood of it ending up that way. Consider the worst outcome. You will most likely have something in between and prepare for that. His wife won't have that luxury of preparedness, so for her it will not be a 'good' d-day.

For me finding out about my h long term EA even though it was over for nearly two years made me suicidal, only the thoughts of what my family would have to endure stopped me. It is over a year since I found out, I was not afforded the luxury of choices to make while the EA was on, but the two of them where.

PoshPrincess
'good' d-day stories? lol.. i'm not sure what's 'good' about them apart from the fact that it forces the MM to be honest for once in his life..it also shows the OW where she really stands.

Honest? If only......:rolleyes:

No, definitely no such thing as a good DDay. I was lucky in as much as I didn't get too much hassle from the BS. She called me once and texted but that was it. I wouldn't have blamed her for doing more but she was very dignified in the whole sitch. Saying that, she wasn't too sure of who I was anyway. Apart from that, although we carried on for some months after DDay it was still the beginning of the end. I guess DDay is only good for the OW if it forces MM to decide that they want to be with us, otherwise it only seems to end in more and more pain for all concerned.

child_of_isis

Pretty much 2 things can happen on D-day.

One being BS will kick H to the curb and poor OW gets stuck with a liar and a cheat for a partner.

Or BS forgives H, leaving herself stuck with a cheater/liar.

All in all, a woman will lose in the long run...... and settle for someone who is not worthy of her.

TogetherForever

Well that depends.

D-Day, In my case, was when my s/o told his wife he was leaving her.

So D-Day was/is & always will be a happy day for the both of us.:love:

scaredinlove
How can you have a good D-day memory?

I don't think she meant good as pleasant but only intersting or something loke that.

InfinitySymbol
I don't think she meant good as pleasant but only intersting or something loke that.

Your right I should have looked at it that way...Sorry

TogetherForever
Until it what you sowed comes knocking at your door. Nothing that is done wrong will prosper or go untainted.:(

Ok. I'll let you know when that knock happens:).

It's been 7 years & no knock as of yet.

greengoddess
Ok. I'll let you know when that knock happens:).

It's been 7 years & no knock as of yet.

Just curious because I think it's odd you have been together so long and he hasn't divorced. Have you checked divorce laws in your state. I know mine after so many years you are married you can receive alimony for LIFE. You sure his wife isn't just playing it smart and waiting the appropriate years to nail him with one heck of a settlement. Everything you have built together she can go after as his wife.

Get the ma to get a backbone and do the paperwork. This is just silly he is still married.

whichwayisup

Let's put it this way, if this man has a bad accident and ends up in the hospital, in a coma, it will be his wife's decision........If you know where I'm going with this. I hope you both have talked about this, drawn up papers, made a Will, named someone power of attorny because TF, you'll be on the short end of the stick....