How long have you been with mm/mw ?

For the guy at work...it's been a year last week... (when we first had sex)...but the EA started in May last year...

We see each other once a week. I don't have time for more. LOL

The others I see once every 2 weeks, some once a month, each one is different and some of them I have been seeing for 3 years now.

It s been 2 yrs. Lots of break ups, nc that cannot last for more than 48hrs...

We are together most of the time, 7 days a week, sometimes for half the day, others for 2-3 hrs at night till 2 am. No sleep overs cause my bed is single and I move a lot.

PoshPrincess

I was seeing exMM on a regular basis for 9 months. To start with we saw each other at least every other day and spoke/texted hundreds of times a day. His W found out after 4 months. Meetings and contact were less regular from this point. From May last year, although we weren't together we had sporadic contact for another 8 months. Nothing much at all since this January and we are well and truly over. The last time he told me he loved me was a year ago this week, just before he got on a plane for his family holiday! I got the call telling me how much he didn't want to go and what could he do to get out of it? WTF?!!!!

TogetherForever

August will be 7 years. January will be 6 years living together:love:.

How long have you been with MM?

I've known him for three years. But first year was online/phone/LDR only.

And how often do you see/ talk with them?

It's varied over the three years. At the moment he gets down here on Tuesday evening, and stays til Friday morning every week. In the daytime he's at work in the office usually right now. But as I say, it's varied. Not so long ago he used to work from my home in the daytime too.

eta: Oh, when he's not here and it's a weekday, he'll call me on his way to and from work. All the rest of the time he texts and emails and calls when he can (i.e. when/if he's away from home at the weekend).

precious1357

I've been with MM for 7 months. We're in love and its very very hard on

me. I would not advise any woman to get involved with a MM. He leaves

and I feel real sad.

Have been in an A with a MW for 10 months, though the EA probably started a little before then ... took me a while to pick up her signals.

We work together, see each other every work day, 3-4 times a day, e-mail and instant and text messaging regularly. We seek out intimate moments together whenever we can, we've agreed to once a week, but usually we find the time to be together more than that. We rarely see each other on weekends, but it does happen sometimes.

I have known him coming up to 2 years but have only slept with him a year and a half ago. We meet up once every 6months or so:(. We do YM nearly every day, speak to each other nearly everyday

• 2 weeks later...

We have known each other for about 8 years, (he was my teacher when I was at school). We have been up close and personal for 7 months.

We both work at the same place and see each other 5 days a week, usually 2 or 3 hours a day, we email, instant message, phone each other during work. We always meet up for fun and naughtiness for an hour before he goes home.

Only time we don't see each other is weekends, school holidays and at night.:)

we will be together for a year next month.

we see each other at least 2-3 times a week, sometimes more. the time we are together is wonderful. we email most everyday. the only days we dont have much contact are the weekends.

it is not the way i would want it, but it is the way it has to be with him, at least right now. i am waiting for something more, something more meaningful. if it doesnt happen, then i will eventually have to move on, but i hope it does happen.

I've known SHMM for 9 months now, got really close about 6 months ago.

It's LDR so we chat and cam most of the time. 5 days a week. Sms each other now and then during the weekend - usually when he plays golf or cricket.

Hopefully in the near future, we'll see more of each other as he will be visiting me and vice versa.

For now, it's all good.

Lyssa,

Are you dating other guys also, or just the LDR with MM?

Dating other guys as well.

I have been with my MM for almost 2 years. We see eachother anywhere between 2 to 5 days a week. Every once in a while we see eachother in the evening.

We have been seeing each other for just over 3 years. Sometimes we see if each other a few times a week and sometimes it will be a few weeks in between. We talk on the phone 1-2 per week. We used to see each other every day in some form since he lived so close but he moved a little farther away.

Love4Eternity

I met him aug 99 while he was here for a few days from another state, so about 8 yrs, saw him one other time in feb 2000 and then found out he moved here a couple of months ago and started seeing him and really getting to know him in june/july of this year, but then he had to go away (work related) so wont see him again for 5 months, when he was here I was seeing him about 3xs a week or so ... we would talk everyday, and while he is away we email as often as we can...

We've been seeing each other for two years - see and/or speak several times a day. Usually get together every couple of weeks for a couple of days away. Never weekends and don't e-mail /text him - that, IMO, would be VERY dangerous and careless.

womanwuzcre8dbelow

I say I've seen OW about 2-3 times a week for about 4 years. She says she needs an "O" every week and that's why she comes. Lately, though it's been only once a week. We talk on the phone about 3-4 times a week, mainly small talk like "how was your day?" Eventually every conversation turns into scheduling our next meeting and some dirty talk.

PoshPrincess
Never weekends and don't e-mail /text him - that, IMO, would be VERY dangerous and careless.

Good thinking, Katanya. That's how a lot of us get found out! I admire your willpower though! I LIVED for those texts! Do you speak on the phone?

Good thinking, Katanya. That's how a lot of us get found out! I admire your willpower though! I LIVED for those texts! Do you speak on the phone?

That is one of my rules too! No texting, no weekend calls (from me), in fact the only time I ever call is at his lunch hour and within 15 minutes of him getting off work. I don't like to call in the morning just in case he forgets his phone at home or something. It doesn't take him long to get home from work in the afternoons (though most of the time he doesn't go straight home) so I don't like to chance it. The other thing is I always call private (*67).