Hi, this is my first post!

This is my introduction I guess. I am a 'OW', have been for the last 5 years (since I separated). And this is also MY choice. I like this type of relationship cuz I don't want any commitment. I want to remain single and free. There are a lot of benefits, in my opinion, about this type of relationship. I always see them under their best 'behaviour', they smell good, look good, are nice and do their best to please me and they also spoil me. What more can I ask for? This work for me. I was in relationships all my life, and have been single only for the last 5 years... and right now I wouldn't change anything. I am in my late 40s so now, it's ALL ABOUT ME!

IfWishesWereHorses
This is my introduction I guess. I am a 'OW', have been for the last 5 years (since I separated). And this is also MY choice. I like this type of relationship cuz I don't want any commitment. I want to remain single and free. There are a lot of benefits, in my opinion, about this type of relationship. I always see them under their best 'behaviour', they smell good, look good, are nice and do their best to please me and they also spoil me. What more can I ask for? This work for me. I was in relationships all my life, and have been single only for the last 5 years... and right now I wouldn't change anything. I am in my late 40s so now, it's ALL ABOUT ME!

You said I see THEM, THEY smell good... how many married men are you seeing?

• Author
Are you trying to convince us, or yourself?

Nobody... I was just saying how I live my life.

• Author
You said I see THEM, THEY smell good... how many married men are you seeing?

LOL... I see quite a few but I have my favourites.

pureinheart

Hey Lizzy,

I hope you continue to post, there are a lot of knowledable people on this board....do not be offended as they will say what they think.

It sounds like you could possibly be reacting to much hurt in the past....and sincerely, it's not only about "us", it's about others and their feelings....when we loose this perspective there is something seriously wrong within our being....

My prayers are with you, and hope you continue to post....

• Author
Sounds to me like your proud to be the ow.

I just don't see any big deal whether the guy is married or not.

outofdarkness

well then...congratulations on feeling so good about yourself!!!

whichwayisup
I just don't see any big deal whether the guy is married or not.

Not sure how old you are, you sound very young and naive. I guess all that counts is how good you feel. Forget the fact that the man you're sleeping with has a wife and possibly has children.

• Author
Not sure how old you are, you sound very young and naive. I guess all that counts is how good you feel. Forget the fact that the man you're sleeping with has a wife and possibly has children.

I am 54, almost 55 but still look very sexy and much younger. I am very proud of my body and all my lovers, except for one, are much much younger. Like you say, at this point in my life, all that counts is how I feel... if I am happy. I have no guilt whatsoever.

whichwayisup

So why is it that you felt to need to join this website and announce to complete strangers that you're so proud to be banging another woman's husband?

• Author
So why is it that you felt to need to join this website and announce to complete strangers that you're so proud to be banging another woman's husband?

Why not? Isn't it a forum about OW/OM? there are two kinds of OW... the happy ones and the sad/frustrated ones... I am part of the first kind. This is a choice I made... I have single lovers as well... but most of them are married. I love my lifestyle... not all OW are living in pain and frustrations.

Once upon a time... there were three Billy Goats called Gruff.

In the winter they lived in a barn in the valley.

When spring came they longed to travel up to the mountains to eat the lush sweet grass.

On their way to the mountains the three Billy Goats Gruff had to cross a rushing river.

But there was only one bridge across it, made of wooden planks.

And underneath the bridge

there lived a terrible, ugly, one-eyed......

I know.......I had nightmares about that little......

This IS the stuff of nightmares, I'll have to agree with that. :lmao:

I'm sure you're no stranger to the one-eyed monster.

Well... there's that. But unlike our OP... I don't feel the need to post my exploits on the WWW. :laugh:

...is that you're licentious, immoral, lack values and have no integrity.

Oops! My mistake. You've also told us that you can't really get your own, available, committed man so you have to share other womens' flawed specimens or find younger users to satisfy yourself.

Do tell us more.

On a more serious note, I really think you would benefit from some heavy-duty therapy. Unless you were a WS throughout your former marriage you've likely been badly hurt and scarred to the point of character disfigurment/disorder. There might be some help for that.

...it must be a hard life you lead because you've aged no less than five years between your first post and a later one, all occurring today.

You started out late 40s and divorced five years but now you're 54, going on 55 ((which is a good thing because if you weren't going on 55 you would have already assumed room temperature).

Your "fun" life must be taking a real toll on you, or is that TROLL on you?