W really gets on the nerves

Hi there.

Here is some background. I have been with my MM for about 3 years now. He is playing the big move in 2 years.

Anyway he is 10 years my senior. The W knows that he has someone else in his life but she is so into other things which never include him she just closes her eyes to it.

But for time to time He tells me different comments she makes. Like " Were did you hear that from your GF?" or " Let me guess she had and opinion"

I hate when he tells me this stuff. I feel like crawling her eyes out.

Do any OW experience this and how do you deal with it.

whichwayisup

How do you 'know' that she knows about you? Cuz he says so?

Remember this, he is lying to his wife, cheating on her...So do you think that he wouldn't ever lie to you? You only hear 'his' side of things, so in all honesty, you haven't a clue what their marriage is like behind closed doors.

I don't think you have any right to be pissed at his wife, you should be pissed at him for playing games with you! He knows how to push your buttons, make you feel jealous...It's all an ego feed for him, watching you get upset.

This MM has two women in his life, fulfilling all his needs. Why would he want to give one of you up? He's selfish!!

Do they have children?

first of all, if you do not want him to bring her up, tell him so. but she will be there for the next two years. sounds like he likes to tell you that stuff to get you riled up.

you really are in no position to be angry with her.

• Author

I know she does because when we got caught , she asked me to met her and talk which i did.

Yes they have three children.

How do you 'know' that she knows about you? Cuz he says so?

Remember this, he is lying to his wife, cheating on her...So do you think that he wouldn't ever lie to you? You only hear 'his' side of things, so in all honesty, you haven't a clue what their marriage is like behind closed doors.

I don't think you have any right to be pissed at his wife, you should be pissed at him for playing games with you! He knows how to push your buttons, make you feel jealous...It's all an ego feed for him, watching you get upset.

This MM has two women in his life, fulfilling all his needs. Why would he want to give one of you up? He's selfish!!

Do they have children?

• Author

I jsut dont like her little comments. She should be more involved with her charity work ( like herself). Instead on paying attention to me.

That is what gets me she sits around PRETENDING to actual be a functional memeber of the finances when I she does is spend money and organize parties to raise money for whatever. ( I think this one is for endangered ants)

first of all, if you do not want him to bring her up, tell him so. but she will be there for the next two years. sounds like he likes to tell you that stuff to get you riled up.

you really are in no position to be angry with her.

whichwayisup

Why is he waiting 2 years to end the marriage? If their marriage is over, it's best for them to end it now and not 2 years from now. It will be easier on everyone involved.

Another thing, seeing as he's a cheater, how could you possibly trust him 100%? Him saying vows to his wife, making 3 children with her, creating a family, a life with her, wasn't enough to keep him faithful. How do you know he wont' up and leave you as well? He certainly is giving up alot to be with you. Sorry to sound harsh.

What did she say when you two talked? Was she handing her husband over to you, without a fight? Or are they trying to work it out and he's still got you on the side? Just wondering.

well you wouldnt know her little comments if he didnt tell them to you. and i do not think it strange that she is curious about her husband's OW.

i wouldnt worry about what she does with her time. it really is none of your concern.

whichwayisup

And also, if you ever do end up marrying him, you MUST learn to accept her. She is the mother of his children, so she WILL be in your lives forever.

• Author

This would only come from another W. Let me guess he left you for an OW.

No I must correct you I am none of her business.

Well if your mm would've gotten divorced first ......

His wife is none of your business.

Trialbyfire

Whoah, this is getting personal.

Legally speaking, you are her business. She needs to know your name, number and all details of incidents of infidelity, for her legal case.

whichwayisup

No, you are wrong. YOU are NOT married to him, nor are you living with him, nor are you the mother of his children. YOU are her business as long as he is still married to her.

• Author

Her legal Case? LOL

For what a burnden on soceity

Whoah, this is getting personal.

Legally speaking, you are her business. She needs to know your name, number and all details of incidents of infidelity, for her legal case.

• Author

Well if she paid more attention to her marriage business she wouldnt have had me to worry about.

No, you are wrong. YOU are NOT married to him, nor are you living with him, nor are you the mother of his children. YOU are her business as long as he is still married to her.
Well if your mm would've gotten divorced first ......

His wife is none of your business.

:)

Allow me to correct you.

I am not a bw.

My s/o left & divorced his wife before starting a relationship with me.

Understand?!

whichwayisup

Ahhh, you're blaming HER for her husband CHOOSING to cheat on her and have an affair with you. Nice, very nice...........

I bet at times he's no prize to live with either. Boy, he really has you fooled, making her out to be the bad guy and he's perfect.

You're in for a rude awakening one of these days....If you truely believe he is going to dump his wife and children for you - Sure, wait those 2 long years..............Good luck.

I beg to differ missy. Please see my reply below.:)

• Author

Well you must be a prize catch.

Your highness.

Then why are you so Bitchy?

I thought you were a BW

:)

Allow me to correct you.

I am not a bw.

My s/o left & divorced his wife before starting a relationship with me.

Understand?!

Trialbyfire
Her legal Case? LOL

For what a burnden on soceity

I'm going to make some assumptions since I have no idea what burndens or soceity are.

I foresee many romantic, candle-lit ramen noodle dinners in your future with your lover.

Impudent Oyster
I'm going to make some assumptions since I have no idea what burndens or soceity are.

I foresee many romantic, candle-lit ramen noodle dinners in your future with your lover.

LOL!

Listen, SOS, this is just too easy but what the hell, I'll say it anyway.

If your boyfriend's wife get's on your nerves, perhaps you should get a boyfriend who doesn't have a wife. Problem solved.

I'm curious, what earth shattering event will occur in 2 years that will allow him to be a man and leave his wife?

whichwayisup
If your boyfriend's wife get's on your nerves, perhaps you should get a boyfriend who doesn't have a wife. Problem solved.

I was just thinking that.

noone is holding a gun to your head, making you stay with a MM. IF you choose to stay with a MM, you're gonna have to put up with "his wife" "his children" and settle to be second best, and HIS time and on HIS terms. You are not first in his life, his childrens' needs come before yours.

reservoirdog1

I'm guessing you figure you'll be marrying him one day. Sounds like he's quite a catch.

"A man who marries his mistress leaves an opening for that position."

-- Oscar Wilde

BenThereDunThat

I have a question. How does one crawl someone's eyes out?

This is so over the top it can't even be true.

You're banging the husband and plotting some kind of make-believe escape in two years and are pissy about the wife making little comments about you....sorry, don't see the logic there.

You're lucky that's all she's doing.