MM ignores me

MinstrelGirl

MM started of supporting me through his job, but then became attached. We hugged a few times, but nothing sexually happened, but it was there. We didn't tell each other our feelings, but you do know?

Anyway, as time went on - We was due to meet up again to solve a few issues which were part of his job. He declined and turned nasty :( He now refuses to speak to me, looks the other way, won't support me ever again and told his boss a yarn, inturn I have been told to keep away from him. I don't understand why he did this?

It has now been 8 months and I still can't forget him and more so the way he treated me. I'm due to move in the next couple of days, but can't help thinking to try one last time before I go. I feel quite sad I'm leaving him behind and I'll never know, a part of me knows he felt something.

Need words if I'm wasting my time and to move on. He would have come to me by now, right?

MM started of supporting me through his job, but then became attached. We hugged a few times, but nothing sexually happened, but it was there. We didn't tell each other our feelings, but you do know?

Anyway, as time went on - We was due to meet up again to solve a few issues which were part of his job. He declined and turned nasty :( He now refuses to speak to me, looks the other way, won't support me ever again and told his boss a yarn, inturn I have been told to keep away from him. I don't understand why he did this?

It has now been 8 months and I still can't forget him and more so the way he treated me. I'm due to move in the next couple of days, but can't help thinking to try one last time before I go. I feel quite sad I'm leaving him behind and I'll never know, a part of me knows he felt something.

Need words if I'm wasting my time and to move on. He would have come to me by now, right?

right, once you get out of that situation you will see things more clearly, and you will move on.

Sounds to me like everything that was there was in your mind - not his. Leave him alone and go on with your life.

Island Girl

You didn't tell each other how you feel so you don't know how he felt.

You hugged a couple of times and that's it.

He is married to someone else and goes home to her every night.

This relationship you are pining over doesn't exist except in your head.

You are moving away in a couple of days.

Move and get on with your life and a real relationship with someone who is actually a participant.

Please make sure he is single.

Affairs get the better of stronger women than you. I fear it would destroy you to be involved in such a thing.

whichwayisup

Did the hugging happen at work or outside of the office?

Anyway, as time went on - We was due to meet up again to solve a few issues which were part of his job. He declined and turned nasty He now refuses to speak to me, looks the other way, won't support me ever again and told his boss a yarn, inturn I have been told to keep away from him. I don't understand why he did this?

He obviously realized hugging and feeling attached was wrong and changed his mind. Which infact, he has every right to do - He could have handled it better and not ignored you and turned nasty, but it seems that is how he chose to handle the situation. You really have no option but to move on and leave him alone. He hasn't approached you to talk about it so don't talk to him at all. If you do, he'll get nastier.

His actions are telling you something! Why even think about a man who you hugged afew times and that's it? Would you let a single man treat you like that?? If no, then why would you want to even TALK to this guy! He's married so bottomline, it doesn't matter. You're wasting your time.

Yes, you are wasting your time on someone who doesn't care to hear what you have to say. And yes, if he wanted to talk to you, he would have already...His actions are showing you this. Please, forget him and find a single man.

Yeah...it's time to move on. 8 months? Yes he would have come to you by now.

Sounds like he back out. Realized what he was doing was wrong, freaked, and covered it up as best he could.

• Author
MinstrelGirl

He was helping me when he wasn't suppose to, his boss didn't know. One hug took place in work time and the other didn't.

Yes he covered up seeing me out of his work time, denied alot of it.

Just needed for someone to kick me up the butt, I'm moving and my head's going through all what has happened here.

Thanks guys x