There seem to be quite a few pregnant OWs or ones that have a child by a MM.....

the_total_package

the_total_package

do any of you admit to an 'oops I'm pregnant' to get him to leave his wife or shake things up at home so the wife will divorce them? Like, you 'forgot' to take your pill or have your 'shot' or whatever?

Just wondering, because I have been in several long-lasting (2 years or longer) relationships over the years and managed to not get pregnant.

bellababygirl
do any of you admit to an 'oops I'm pregnant' to get him to leave his wife or shake things up at home so the wife will divorce them? Like, you 'forgot' to take your pill or have your 'shot' or whatever?

Just wondering, because I have been in several long-lasting (2 years or longer) relationships over the years and managed to not get pregnant.

OOPS! I am not pregnant....

bellababygirl

But, if I was pregnant I would name our son Vladimir Nicholos - afterall, he cant ban me from an entire counties worth of names no matter how similar it sounds to his

bellababygirl
or had a child.

Hey, I have been pregnant since I joined forum...just not pregnant now:D

Sorry total package dont mind her shes been playing games on these threads lately by lieing to posters.. Hopefuly a few people who can honestly anser your Q will respond..

I have a 12 year old son from being an OW over almost 3 years in the 1990's. I dreaded telling the man because I knew it would be the end of our relationship. And it was. I spent my pregancy alone, and raised my son alone ever since with no emotional or financial support. He has shown active disinterest in ever being a father to my son. At the time, the BS found out about us, confronted me, and I eventually tearfully admitted the affair (though not the pregnancy initially) and apologized to her.

She left him for this and a million other reasons because once you stripped away the charm and the good times he was simply not a good man. Today, I enjoy a nice relationship with the BS and we visit on occasion and maintain a sense of family for our children who share a father, even though the father never sees my son. They weren't married, but they had a long time common law relationship and two children.

RecordProducer
Today, I enjoy a nice relationship with the BS and we visit on occasion and maintain a sense of family for our children who share a father, even though the father never sees my son. They weren't married, but they had a long time common law relationship and two children.
Is he seing the children he has with her?
Is he seing the children he has with her?

He does see the children he has with her. This is why I agonized over the decision 7 years ago when the BS offered the opportunity for my son to know his sister and brother. In the end, I decided that while there was no perfect solution to the mess I helped create I would rather help my son work through feelings about not seeing his father than not let him know his brother and sister as a child. The kids don't spend a great deal of time with the father by their own choice because he's just not a very good man or a very good father. It helps my son to know this.

Fortune'sFool

I have an 11 month old daughter with MM... We did not plan her, but i would not change a thing.. and it was not to stir things up or to get him to leave his wife.. It just happened..

I don't like the way you worded your question... or maybe it's just the question period. It sounds very rude and condescending.

I got pregnant by a married man in 2005 and now have the most beautiful baby girl I could have never even dreamed up. She is my absolute everything. I was actually an active member here (under a different screen name) when it happened (and during the whole "affair") and I got a lot of support from the people on these forums when it UNEXPECTEDLY happened. I thought about all of my options (aborting, keeping, adoption) and decided that keeping her was the only thing I could do and live with myself doing. And thank GOD I did. I can't imagine my life without her in it. I went through my entire pregnancy alone and I get no help from him what so ever. I am actually going to explain my entire story and what's been going on since I last posted on these boards (towards the end of 05) soon.

But I just wanted to say that I don't appreciate the way you seem to be making light of women in relationships with MM who really DO accidentally get pregnant. And every situation with a MM is different. Some of us were lied to IMMENSELY by the MM about their situation.

My little girl is a miracle baby because just a year before I became pregnant I was told that I would probably never be able to have children due to some cysts, endometriosis and other problems I had with my reproductive system and had surgery for.

Don't automatically bunch all OW who get pregnant by MM in one category. It's unfair and ignorant.

RecordProducer

Guest, I am sorry that your son can't have a better father. :(

I have an 11 month old daughter with MM... .. It just happened..

... and you have no idea how! :laugh:

I got pregnant by a married man in 2005 and now have the most beautiful baby girl I could have never even dreamed up.
I know who you are. :bunny: I am so glad you and your baby are doing well. :)