I am going to tell therapist

I think I am going to tell the therapist that even if I need counseling I think it would be most helpful if he went with me.

I think we could resolve all of our issues. I think we could talk more about our sexual fantasies and see how it makes the other feel.

And I also think this will make us stronger as a couple.

Has anyone ever gone to therapy with their BF and how did it work out.

I called one today my first appt is Friday morning.

outofdarkness

R U kiding??? Who in their right mind goes to couples therapy when they are involved in an A??? Are sure you're not underage and/or just playing games??

• Author

I am going by myself then I will ask the therapist about bringing him involved.

NO THIS ISNT A JOKE. WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP ASKING THAT.

I HAVE PROBLEMS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

If you want to do couples therapy while in an affair be prepared to be upset by the brutal honesty of the therapist. Considering your reaction to advice in previous threads.

Je Ne Regrette Rien

BedroomVoice,

Before you ask any more questions you should divulge more information about yourself ESPECIALLY:

Your age

The age of married man

If this post is for real, I think you are very very naive. At the end of the day, you're trying to go into counselling with a man who is married, who has sexual fantasies about bedding dwarfs and who seems extremely unviable.

I am a therapist and I don't know what therapist in their right mind would agree to couple's sessions, unless it was initiated by MM or MW to help the OW/OM end the A. Even so, that's stretching it. Scary one here!

BedroomVoice,

Before you ask any more questions you should divulge more information about yourself ESPECIALLY:

Your age

The age of married man

If this post is for real, I think you are very very naive. At the end of the day, you're trying to go into counselling with a man who is married, who has sexual fantasies about bedding dwarfs and who seems extremely unviable.

Many of us have asked for their ages, and she never answers.

BRV, IT IS NOT A GOOD IDEA TO ASK A THERAPIST IF YOU CAN BRING YOUR MARRIED LOVER TO COUNSELING WITH YOU!!!!!!

BlindOtter is correct, you can't handle the truth from a forum on the internet, do you think you can handle it when someone is looking you in the eyes and tells you that they will have no part of your "couples therapy" idea?

Really, this is just getting rediculous. Everyone asks if this is real because this is just plain, well, crazy!

Bedroom Voice...

Seriously, do you really think your MM will go to therapy with you? If my MM made me feel like I needed therapy while being in an R with him he'd have been long kicked to the curb.

Just my thoughts, I know that you are in pain, but it seems like this R is just not good for you at all.

You're in such denial. You don't want to think about the fact that you are NOT a couple...he and his wife are. You're just his little fun on the side. I mean you can't go to couple's therapy when you're not a couple. You can't be stronger as a couple while he's still married. Do you not see that?

I'm really curious what the therapist will say about all of this.

So how old are you both and how long have you been involved in this affair?

Salicious Crumb

don't be surprised if this therpist slaps you in the face for being an idiot and tells you to get the hell out of his/her office.

don't be surprised if this therpist slaps you in the face for being an idiot and tells you to get the hell out of his/her office.

Damn, that was too funny!:laugh:

Ok, well seriously I doubt that the therapist will do this to you Bed, but they might feel the urge. I mean this IS a little ridiculous. You just don't want the facts to get in the way do you?

I think I am going to tell the therapist that even if I need counseling I think it would be most helpful if he went with me.

Trust me on this, the therapist will tell you that bring the MM to the therapy is kind of pointless because he already is married and has a relationship with his wife.

I think we could resolve all of our issues. I think we could talk more about our sexual fantasies and see how it makes the other feel.

Resolve what? His marriage? His wife and children? Hate to say it, but nothing is going to change because of his wife and his children. And bringing up the sex stuff just lessens what you think you have with him...Or what he may think about you. It seems you both know the affair is based around fantasy and sex...

And I also think this will make us stronger as a couple.

Sorry B, but you are the OW in his life, not his wife. I know you don't want to hear that, but it's true. Which is why he discusses his wife with you, to let you know she DOES infact exist.

Has anyone ever gone to therapy with their BF and how did it work out.

Many people go to couples therapy, but, most are married or in a relationship that doesn't involve the other person, the affair partner..

BenThereDunThat
I am going by myself then I will ask the therapist about bringing him involved.

NO THIS ISNT A JOKE. WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP ASKING THAT.

I HAVE PROBLEMS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.

Why do you think everyone keeps asking you that??!! Because your posts get more and more ridiculous....

No. You don't have problems just like everyone else. Yours are off the chart. And that's saying something because this place is full of people with problems.

In case she missed reading the other posts that ask.....

I'm going to type this R E A L slow so she can understand it.

HOW OLD ARE YOU? How old is the MM?

LOL, I like how she starts new threads about everything that enters her mind.

Je Ne Regrette Rien

Her lack of response says to me that she's a fake.

A fake with far too much time on her hands...

BenThereDunThat

That cracked me up...:laugh:

If thats the case then I'm sure there will be no more, its probably empty by now. :laugh:

That cracked me up...:laugh:

I know me too!

Here are some future thread ideas:

My b/f won't move in with me!

My b/f wants to have a threesome with a dwarf...HELP!

My b/f won't come over on Valentine's Day

My b/f won't let me call him at home and never invites me over...what can I do?

• Author

I am 22 and he is 53

I really dont see what difference that makes. I have always been attracted to older men.

BedroomVoice,

Your age

The age of married man

• Author

why does everyone hear seem so mean when I post something.

I have read other posts and everyone seems so nice and helpful.

Have I upset everyone? I really am a nice person if you give me a chance.

I am 22 and he is 53

I really dont see what difference that makes. I have always been attracted to older men.

A man 31 years older than you is not going to leave his W for you. You could be his daughter for goodness sake. I myself would not date anyone 15 years older than me, but that's just me.

This really explains everything. You two have nothing in common but sex, or at least it seems. This man is older than my father, and i have a few years on you. It seems that he's "taking care of you" because he's thinking of you like a daughter. That disgusts me. Almost like pedophilia, but you are barely legal.