Thank you, thank you , thank you!

Thank you so much Love Shack. I was just posting on a thread and I realized that my obsession with the OW is finally over. I really don't care about her, what she thinks, who she is or what she does. I'm done asking the whys. I'm moving on to a better place in my heart. My hate for her is gone. I actually have no feelings for her at all good or bad.

I'm truly only concerned with my husband and my marriage. I can focus on fixing the issues that lead to the affair in the first place. I now know that who the OW was is not part of the equation. She happened to be there and available to give my husband what he was missing. It was not about her, it was about him. My goal is that if he gets that feeling again, he comes to me first.

Thank you all for listening and answering my questions. I really do appreciate it. I guess weekly visits to MC doesn't hurt either. I can't tell you how much a good therapist that looks at all sides of the story can help you sort things out.

• Like 1

That's great!! I'm glad to hear that you've reached a point where now all that counts is just you and your husband. Build upon that and together you two can make your marriage better than ever.

All the best!!

• Like 1

Im glad to hear your doing great. Loveshack has helped me also. I hope this doesnt mean you wont be around anymore....Remember we still have to have lunch at Cannons...

• Author
Im glad to hear your doing great. Loveshack has helped me also. I hope this doesnt mean you wont be around anymore....Remember we still have to have lunch at Cannons...

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. Dinner at Cannons is much better than lunch.

You know what I dont even think they serve Lunch anyway. Dinner is a deal , have to get that cake also....First time I would have cake in years

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. Dinner at Cannons is much better than lunch.

That is awesome!! You sound like you are doing great. I count you as a success story. Thank you again for the tone of all your posts and threads. You definitely have class!

Thank you so much Love Shack. I was just posting on a thread and I realized that my obsession with the OW is finally over. I really don't care about her, what she thinks, who she is or what she does. I'm done asking the whys. I'm moving on to a better place in my heart. My hate for her is gone. I actually have no feelings for her at all good or bad.

I'm truly only concerned with my husband and my marriage. I can focus on fixing the issues that lead to the affair in the first place. I now know that who the OW was is not part of the equation. She happened to be there and available to give my husband what he was missing. It was not about her, it was about him. My goal is that if he gets that feeling again, he comes to me first.

Thank you all for listening and answering my questions. I really do appreciate it. I guess weekly visits to MC doesn't hurt either. I can't tell you how much a good therapist that looks at all sides of the story can help you sort things out.

Thank you for sharing your blessings with us and may these blessings for you continue in your endeavors with your marriage and your future.

Your generous attitude shows us that hard work on one's self and an open mind/heart make all things possible.

I deeply appreciate your example and send you my very best for all things good to come to you and yours.

• Like 1