Reconnecting....

Question for those who are trying to reconnect with your W or H. First of all, you’re married the person not more for being in love with them but to make him/her feel secure (I mean you love that person but not in love with them.) Then came along someone you totally connected, have magic, chemistry, love, to whom you could totally be yourself with and actually see growing old with. Things were great but for untold reason he’s back with his W.

No kids, but he just got him green card and been married for 3 yrs. Everyone that know us have told me she’s holding something on him. We still talk to each other but keep our distance and keep it at friendship level. I guess my question is can you really reconnect with someone you are not in love with?? Note that he didn’t tell her the whole truth about his affair or that he still talks to me. I know he told her we talk, but more on the professional level (yes we work together.)

LucreziaBorgia
I guess my question is can you really reconnect with someone you are not in love with??

What is your reason for wanting to know? Knowing the answer won't change anything really since he is staying with his wife.