I dont want to lose the love of my life who happens to be a married woman

tharealestone1369

tharealestone1369

Me & my girlfriend have been together for going on 8 months come november 13th. We are having problems right now. She doesnt feel the same way about me as she did before. She loves me but shes not sure if she is still in love with me and she said its not nothing i did. Theres alot of reasons why she feels that way and one is guilt (because she is married but unhappy) the other reasons are She is confused right now about how she feels and doesnt know what she really wants and also she told me she just wants to be alone right now and not be with somebody for awhile but she also said that shes not going to break up with me... Ive been hurting inside ever since she told me that. Im going to worry now if her feelings for me will keep on fading away untill she falls out of love with me and tells me its over. also i found out something else today which is shes pregnant but she also said the baby might not be mines and its probally her husbands. She told me she gave in to him and had sex with her husband a couple times within the last few weeks when she didnt want too and hasnt before then all this time we have been together. So now im more stressed and worried. I hope its mines and not his because i dont want to lose her. I love and care about her so much and i cant see her not in my life. I feel it was fate, us meeting. If the baby is mine then that should give her a reason to not be scared to leave him anymore. The only reason she is still with him because they have a 2 year old son together and she doesnt want to leave him till after the holidays for her sons sake and also she wont get separated till they both have the money and a place to move too... I told her she only needs to worry about her & her son and to get out of that abusive relationship even if he doesnt have it figured out where he is going to live because her son doesnt need to be in that evironment. Seeing his mother getting hurt and thinking he has to protect her. Also now that she is pregnant that makes it worse. He already punched her in the stomach before they found out she was pregnant and now he was like you should punch yourself in the stomach. Thats not healthy and I dont want that for her or her son... She told me that she loves and cares about him but shes not in love with him and hasnt been for a very long time. I only hope that deep down inside she doesnt want to be in love with him again and chooses him over me, never leaving him and letting me go like she wasnt in love with me the way im in love with her... Im so confused and hurt right now i dont know what to do.