I dont know- been married to my Husband for 17

here is my story...Ive been married to my Husband for 17 years. We got married young since I got pregnant. We have two children. Our marriage was what i thought normal. Im not a highly sexual person but i thought our love life was ok. Ive been suspious of my husband cheating at times during our marriage but never confronted it or caught anythign really just a feeling.

About a month ago i did find out he was having an affair with someone he met online. It has been going on for 8 months or so. He has admitted to have feeling for this other woman. I can tell these feeling he has are strong. But for the sake of my children i decided to forgive him and try and make our marriage work. I told him I believe there have been other woman, but that i forgive him and try and start over.

Last week i got a voicemail at work from a woman claiming she worked with my husband and they has an affair it went bad and she wanted me to know about it. She never left her name. I dont know who this is. I confronted him again and he wants to listen to the message to see if he can tell by the voice who it was.

Im very confused and dont know what to do about this marriage. Or how i should be feeling.

here is my story...Ive been married to my Husband for 17 years. We got married young since I got pregnant. We have two children. Our marriage was what i thought normal. Im not a highly sexual person but i thought our love life was ok. Ive been suspious of my husband cheating at times during our marriage but never confronted it or caught anythign really just a feeling.

About a month ago i did find out he was having an affair with someone he met online. It has been going on for 8 months or so. He has admitted to have feeling for this other woman. I can tell these feeling he has are strong. But for the sake of my children i decided to forgive him and try and make our marriage work. I told him I believe there have been other woman, but that i forgive him and try and start over.

Last week i got a voicemail at work from a woman claiming she worked with my husband and they has an affair it went bad and she wanted me to know about it. She never left her name. I dont know who this is. I confronted him again and he wants to listen to the message to see if he can tell by the voice who it was.

Im very confused and dont know what to do about this marriage. Or how i should be feeling.

I don't know how much more proof you need! Your husband shows all the classical symptoms of a cheater. Now it's entirely up to you if you want to live this way, but my opinion would be that you leave him or get into some serious marriage counseling.

I don't know how much more proof you need! Your husband shows all the classical symptoms of a cheater. Now it's entirely up to you if you want to live this way, but my opinion would be that you leave him or get into some serious marriage counseling.

Here is a question how do i know he is thinking about her? My trust is broken but i want my children happy. How do i know he isnt thinking about the OW and working on gaining my trust again? I dont really want to get marriage counseling I DID NOTHING WRONG HERE....Is my marriage over? When i know he cares deeply for the other woman.

I dont really want to get marriage counseling I DID NOTHING WRONG HERE....Is my marriage over?

While it only takes one person to seriously damage a marriage it takes two to strengthen and repair it. Marriage counseling isn't an omission of guilt, it's a tool for you to utilize that can help you get your marriage back on track.