Curious

SHortyAnGel

SHortyAnGel

..... I was wandering how many Husband or Wife acutally come back to their Other PArtner once they get caught?... & how many Betreyed Spose caught their partner second time w/ the same person???....

Walking away

I can say from my experience as the xOW, my MM has continued contact with me for three months since the day his wife found out about the affair.

Two weeks after she found out, he arranged to see me in LV for a concert....A dream concert for me. He begged and begged for me to attend. It had been a Valentine's gift he gave to me. I attended after much vascillating. That was TWO weeks after she found out. And her radar was up. It wasn't a pleasant trip....she texted all the time with panic attacks, he vomited, I cried. The only fun thing was the concert....well, maybe not just the concert...but it was a very, very difficult trip, to say the least.

After that....I walked away.....and he has continued limited contact. As a matter of fact, he e-mailed me yesterday and twice today. I have not been responding back. This relationship was a waste of time for me.

But, to answer your question....if I invited him to meet me in some neutral city, I have no doubt that he would come. Not one shred of a doubt.

Would she catch him? Nope. He is pretty slick and has been quite savvy in hiding the extent of our relationship from her.

She believes we have gone out to dinner a handful of times and kissed on the cheek. NOT EVEN CLOSE. But that is what he is telling her.

So, in my experience, YES, the MM returns. Over and over and over again.

But please remember one thing....EVERY situation is different. If you are a BS, he may NOT have contact with the other woman. Every man and experience is different.

SHAG: I think this is very common. It hasn't happened to me yet, but if it ever does, I'm outta here.

SHAG, you are an OW, right? Has your MM's wife caught him and is he still continuing his behavior, with his wife's knowledge?

• Author
SHortyAnGel
SHAG: I think this is very common. It hasn't happened to me yet, but if it ever does, I'm outta here.

SHAG, you are an OW, right? Has your MM's wife caught him and is he still continuing his behavior, with his wife's knowledge?

Thanks for your response.

Yes i am a OW ( please dont hit me). Yes we got caught with proof of the phone bill. Although the W does not know the extent of the A.

After we got caught, we said our Goodbyes as we both know that he needs to work on his M as they have a son. I moved jobs.

A couple of months later he calls me out of nowhere we started talking.. the thing about us is that when we talk we dont shut up... I asked him why he is back he doesnt know all he know is that he misses me... ALOT OF GOOD THAT DOES ME!... as far i am aware the W doesnt know that he started to call me again.. i dont even have his number.

I just dont know why he would return to the same person if no feelings were there. i dont know what i should do?...

Yes i could walk away - tried it

YEs i could tell his W - is it really my responisbilty?

Yes i could say that i am in a serious relationship & i cant talk to him - he doesnt care, he wants to be around.

Yes i could tell him i dont want to see him again - tried it

what do you think i should do??....

I just dont know why he would return to the same person if no feelings were there. i dont know what i should do?...

Are you referring to yourself, or to his wife? He could have feeilngs for both of you. Don't believe a known liar when he says he has no more feelings for his wife. :laugh:

If you are in a serious relationship and don't want to talk to him, why do you?

If you want him out of your life, tell his wife. She deserves to know, if for no other reason than to be tested for STDs (including HIV). If you really want him to stop, that may be your best weapon.

• Author
SHortyAnGel

Are you referring to yourself, or to his wife? He could have feeilngs for both of you. Don't believe a known liar when he says he has no more feelings for his wife. :laugh:

If you are in a serious relationship and don't want to talk to him, why do you?

If you want him out of your life, tell his wife. She deserves to know, if for no other reason than to be tested for STDs (including HIV). If you really want him to stop, that may be your best weapon.

I am not in a serious realtionship. tell his W?.... how do i just go come up say it? HIV - i can assure you that i am very clean. i am not that type of girl.

Yeah, but you don't know where else HIS dick has been. ;)

I got confused. I thought you said you were in a relationship but I must have mis-read. I'm not sure what you are asking. Do you want him to stay away from you or not? If so, tell his wife. If she knows what he's up to, maybe she will give him an ultimatum and maybe he will pick her and dump you. Or he will dump her and pick you. That way no one's skanking around anymore.

If you are asking, "How can he go back to his wife if he has no feelings for her?" then I would say that he probably does have feelings for her, but wants you to think he doesn't.

• Author
SHortyAnGel
Yeah, but you don't know where else HIS dick has been. ;)

I got confused. I thought you said you were in a relationship but I must have mis-read. I'm not sure what you are asking. Do you want him to stay away from you or not? If so, tell his wife. If she knows what he's up to, maybe she will give him an ultimatum and maybe he will pick her and dump you. Or he will dump her and pick you. That way no one's skanking around anymore.

If you are asking, "How can he go back to his wife if he has no feelings for her?" then I would say that he probably does have feelings for her, but wants you to think he doesn't.

how do you tell someone that there H is cheating?