unfaithful wife???

TERRYSPROBLEM

TERRYSPROBLEM

to edit my recent thread, because my mind is gone right now, cant eat, sleep. i found a yahoo email that my wife had and found that she has been talking with a old boyfriend. can anyone tell me how to search my compouter to possibly locate anymore accounts? also i have been checking the email to see if there are anymore. should i wait and see or confront her with the emails and call her bluff? i know downloaded a spy software, but that wont help me in the past.

to edit my recent thread, because my mind is gone right now, cant eat, sleep. i found a yahoo email that my wife had and found that she has been talking with a old boyfriend. can anyone tell me how to search my compouter to possibly locate anymore accounts? also i have been checking the email to see if there are anymore. should i wait and see or confront her with the emails and call her bluff? i know downloaded a spy software, but that wont help me in the past.

I replied to OP you made on the matter. Just in case you don't check that one I'll say it again. I doubt you will be able to retrieve those that are gone. If you have a keylogger on there that should help you get any info you need now. The fact that the emails are still going on should say something, don't worry to much about the ones you might not can get back.

Have you installed a keylogger? This will keep a record of each keystroke. I used a free one that I downloaded. I hid it in an obscure 'documents' file so it would go undetected. You can buy fancier versions, but this one worked for me. I think we are supposed to avoid posting URLs here so do a google search for "family keylogger."

What kind of spyware scans do you have on your computer? The keylogger I used did not show up on scans for a long time, then suddenly it showed up one day. So be aware of that. One way to get around that would be to install it and uninstall it before the scans run. Do you have a set time for when your computer runs scans? The keylogger I used has one pitfall: It has to be re-started every day when you boot up your computer. It won't just run itself automatically. But you can run it stealth by hiding the icon.

To find possible other internet info: I assume you checked the computer's history? Other than that, left click on start. Click on “explore” and then click on “my computer.” Hold down the control button and type “F” (for find). Type in “temporary internet files.” A list of useful info may come up. Use the same procedure and type in “cookies.” Then look at the cookies tossed to your computer. It can tell you what internet sites were visited. I’m not sure that will give you much info. though. I’d go with a keylogger. The keylogger will give you everything she types, including her passwords, so you can read her email.

(Sorry if you knew all this - I wasn't sure how computer knowledgeable you are...)

In the browser menu, click on "history". From there you will be able to see all of the web sites that have been visited by that computer providing your spouse isn't careful enough to delete them individually. If the spouse is careless enough to have an affair, chances are they aren't careful enough to cover their tracks. With my ex, I found there was a whole lot of hits on yahoo mail indicating she'd opened an account. I went to the yahoo sign in page, typed in the username she used for any of her "mommy" membership sites, and clicked on reset password. This took me into her account where I found more than enough proof of the affair she was having. I would recommend NOT doing this until you have specifically confronted her and given her a chance to confess first. The e-mails I saw and read were absolutely devastating to me and have turned my life upside down. Don't make youself see these things unless that is your only option.

I wish I could say that I agree with Patriot, but I would not let your wife know that you are suspicious / I would not give her the chance to confess. I tried that, to no avail. :( All I got were more lies. The majority of cheaters are not going to confess unless there is solid proof in their face.

My advice is to go stealth and to act like everything is normal. If you think you can't bear to see emails or other evidence, enlist a close friend to help you out with the snooping.

to edit my recent thread, because my mind is gone right now, cant eat, sleep. i found a yahoo email that my wife had and found that she has been talking with a old boyfriend. can anyone tell me how to search my computer to possibly locate anymore accounts? also i have been checking the email to see if there are anymore. should i wait and see or confront her with the emails and call her bluff? i know downloaded a spy software, but that wont help me in the past.

Get a GOOD keylogger, one that autostarts when the computer is turned on, and is invivible to scans, and doesn't slow down the computer. It would cost a little I'm sure, but it will be worth it. I have heard of Checkmate, you may wanna look in to that, if you want. I wouldn't confront her now, It would force her "underground", she would be much harder to track. Go for a walk, go for a drive in the mean time.

I wish I could say that I agree with Patriot, but I would not let your wife know that you are suspicious / I would not give her the chance to confess. I tried that, to no avail. :( All I got were more lies. The majority of cheaters are not going to confess unless there is solid proof in their face.

My advice is to go stealth and to act like everything is normal. If you think you can't bear to see emails or other evidence, enlist a close friend to help you out with the snooping.

Listen to 007, Uh I mean this one:laugh: . She knows what she is talking about, she can give you ALOT of great tips, and help!:cool: