Blackberrie t-mobile Q

How could i get the id number from my husband blackberrie, i went to the internet, but the file that they have is from september to january. I would like to see the in/out call from May toSeptember 2005, when i called they ask me for the the id #, this telephone is from my husband work, they paiy it to him.

If the bb is password protected you can't. You do have 10 chances to guess the password before it wipes the device and gives you access to the blank unit. Which, of course, does you no good.

If it is not password protected you can find the EMEI number by clicking the wrench icon on the bb desktop and looking at the settings.

I know the password, please esplain to me how to get the 8 digit number, i would take the chance, i don't care if husband know about it. I found few call with this name "blocked NBR, do you know what it means?

• Author
If the bb is password protected you can't. You do have 10 chances to guess the password before it wipes the device and gives you access to the blank unit. Which, of course, does you no good.

If it is not password protected you can find the EMEI number by clicking the wrench icon on the bb desktop and looking at the settings.

Guess i know the password, i just need the billing information from may to september, at t-mobile they said i should give the id number in order to tem to sent the information by mail. please explaim to me better about how to get this. thanks very much for your help.

• Author

I have the password, do you think they may sent the information to my house addresse instead of his job. tmobile said they could sent copies from those months that i need by mail, but to the address of the billing.

what do you think?

I have the password, do you think they may sent the information to my house addresse instead of his job. tmobile said they could sent copies from those months that i need by mail, but to the address of the billing.

what do you think?

First of all I believe what you are doing is technically fraud unless you are the account holder for the blackberry. You might be able to get them to fax them to you though.

Wondering what EXACTLY is the context of a VERIZON acct going to give you when text messages have been blocked?

Has anyone ever seen what they send out after a number is blocked for texts? What does it entail?