Old Friend/flame is trying to get in touch with my fiance!!!!!

PerryMason

We have children together and now I'm going nuts after learning this. They had a special bond and knew eachother before we even met and I just really don't want this encounter to happen. What should I do? I have a bad feeling about this.

You tell your fiance to end it NOW otherwise the wedding is OFF.

Find out how long they've been intouch, or is this just recent now?

When is your wedding? Because maybe she got wind of it and is trying to make one last play for your fiance.

Hopefully nothing physical has happened between them! Talk to him and find out what is going on. You deserve the truth, no matter what.

I agree with whichwayisup....

Tell him/her they can't continue to contact this person in any capacity or else the wedding is off. This is disrespectful and should not be tolerated.

I had this exact same thing happen to me.H's EX of over 15 years ago reared her head at the hint of our upcoming marriage. I had to consider that they had a friendship..... but it really was not as they had not spoken in years and previous years maybe twice a year via email. She even complained to mutual aquaintances that my F/now H did not drive 200 miles to visit her when she visited our state when she found out we were dating WTF? :lmao:

She even got wind of our online wedding site and wrote in the guestbook about their previous dates from their late teen dates :rolleyes: It continued until it was made quite clear that her well wishes were accepted but her presence was not needed in our lives or at our wedding. Nothing good will come of it. If indeed there is no true and present friendship between them there is no reason to stay in touch.

I cannot understand why people will all of a sudden decide that they need to intrude in a life of someone in their past once they find out they are getting married or are in a serious relationship. That in itself is a red flag to stay clear of a person. We still deal with her comments via mutual acquaintances. Friggin Bunny Boiler.