I think my Mum is having an affair

loverrr

hello to all

my mum has been in a very rocky relationship with my dad since she was 21 - she is now 45!!

He has been physically and verbally abusive towards her and basically the whole time they have been together they have been living 2 seperate lives.

Right from the start they have slept in seperate rooms etc and i suspect my dad has been playing up on her, once even he half admitted it.

She has been going overseas regularly to a poor asian country and has found a married man with 2 kids there that she helps financially.

She goes every 2 months for 2 weeks. She denies there is purely a friendship but i have reason to suspect more, my dad isnt worried if there is an A going on as their marraige is well and truely over however i am worried that she is going to get hurt BIG time....

I think this man is playing her big time, every time you call her he is giving her an all over body massage and when she comes home she says "he has nice hands, he knows where to touch me and make me feel good"

Everytime she is on the ph with him she shuts her door - they talk for most of the night. I over heard her saying to him once "we cant, we cant, your wife is going to bash us both" why else would u say this unless u were having on thinking of an A??

My mum has never had another partner apart from my dad and she is at an all time low with self esteem - she is incredibly obese and i think she has found this man who is making her feel special but dont think he loves her i think he is just using her for $$$

• Author

sorry for the post being so long - other things i have picked up on is that she has his picture as her desktop wall paper, when they're not on the phone they are sending each other messages, and she always calls him "my baby"

When i asked her outright she said "dont be stupid, he is just my friend, you have a dirty mind" but i think there is more than she is telling us...

yesterday when i called her she told me that she was "playing with his banana" and then laughed