i moved spouse out on t day(shes's leaving me)

phrekmon

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t75470/

please read the above post ,

this is a repost, sorry i had put the link to my post in the subject line,

i dont think there has been anything physical between her and the x but i found on her cell phonet here has been 118 min of calls the past two weeks to the x on her cell but she tells me keeps telling me the that hes chasing her? am i awake ? stupid? or brain dead i am really begining to dought that are little married but seperate being faithful plan is not gonna work and probably not gonna go in favor of our marriage anyway

I read your other posts, it does seem in her head it's over. Sadly for you, once the other person decides that, there isn't much more you can do except let them go.

You have now put yourself first...Your mental health. You're a mess and please go talk to a therapist to help you cope during this rough time.

What she says and does are two different things, that's obvious. She says she wants nothing to do with him, yet he is pursuing her anyway. Who knows if she is secretly meeting him and/or talking to him. You can't control that anyway, so try your best not to let that get the best of you.

Sorry this happened, keep posting...Getting it out is good for you right now.