Cell Phone Cheeter

outofmymind

My wife and I have one cell phone that our family uses and she carrys everyday with her. Lately she has become a little secretive about the phone,Examples: Text messages from a man she works with indirectly, Mens numbers in her phone book that I dont know.

I think she caught on to the TM and now everything is deleated when I use the phone.

So now I have a copy of the phone bill and one number shows up numuris times, 35 last month, 2 or 3 times a day.

I have a name and a number but have hit a dead end.I don't want to reveal my info yet.

NEED INPUT! PLEASE

Confront her.. 2-3 times a day talking to a guy on a personal phone is a HUGE red flag.

Show her the phone bills and confront her.. Or you could hire a PI..

You could hit *67 on your phone (disables the caller ID) and call the number and see how it is answered. I imagine it is a work number if it is during the day. No wait, you already know the name so what is it that you want.

You know she is calling this guy 35 times a month, so lay the cards on the table

If you have a name then do the ussearch.cm thing lay out 59.00 and find all about him..

But finding out info about him doesn't change the fact that she is still calling some guy 2-3 times a day..

Personally, I'd find out who the guy is first. You might even know who he is. Find out what you can first, THEN and only then, do you confront your wife. This way you have already done your homework and you'll know if she going to lie to you.

If all of the signs point to cheating, and it sure looks that way, I might even entrust a friend to try following her. I'd do that for a buddy if he asked, hell I'd take a day off work to help a friend.

I found from personal experience, that I needed to pretty much know the truth before I confronted my wife because she always tried to lie her way out of it. Someone who is always careful to delete the histories on their phone or computer is hiding something.

I'm sorry guy, this doesn't sound good - I've been where you are.

Yikes

have a friend or family member call it and see if you can find any info that way. Do you know someone HERE with a cell phone that could call and ask a question or two ;)

I was in your position once. If you call the guy, make sure to block your number and don't communicate with him at all. If there is no way they could be contacting each other for business, then they could be starting an affair. Otherwise, she should tell you what's going on.

The worst thing about snooping and investigating, once you get the information, you have to decide what to do with it. If you don't find anything negative, you aren't satisfied and continue to search more deeply. Then, when you find something negative, you question rather it's true when the proof is right in front of your face.

If you love your wife and the two of you have a great relationship, you should talk to her about all this. Definately confront her with the phone bill. But if you've been having other problems that give probable cause for one of you to stray outside of the marriage, this cell phone activity is the least of your worries. You should seek marriage couseling.