LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships > Infidelity

Husband cheated first year of marriage

Infidelity In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th February 2019, 9:48 PM   #46
Established Member

No one is suggesting sex isn't simple.

The choice to remain with someone so simply inclined is always complicated.
Turning point is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2019, 10:33 AM   #47
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissInfj View Post
Even now he tells me he was sexually satisfied. I'm confused.
It's fallacy to believe that spouses cheat (esp men) because they aren't getting it at home. Before my wife's affair, we were shagging like rabbits, even pulling over on the side of the road. A month later she was shagging her co-worker, not me. Don't get yourself hung up on this aspect of his affair.
Betrayed&Stayed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2019, 2:04 PM   #48
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamess1 View Post
..a clear sign that the said man is a 'beta' to her...who is more deserving of seks, the fiance who wants to marry you or the ONS you met at the bar..
The thing is, while the logic of these 'beta' theories is carefully assembled and flows nicely - the experience of human psychology does not.

It takes many long hours of reading to arrive at that logic, and only a few minutes to jump in bed. It was sex, not a revolution.
Turning point is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th February 2019, 2:04 PM   #49
Established Member

People cheat normally because they want the "new" and all the feelings that go with that. The fact that your husband had a "new" wife and still cheated is very telling about what you can expect for your future. I think the spouse should be told when cheated on because otherwise it is selfish. The betrayed spouse has a right to decide if they want to stay with a person who broke their vows.
stillafool is offline   Reply With Quote