My Boss wants to sleep with my wife

bosswantsmywife

bosswantsmywife

To start we(E and C) are in our earlys 50s, my boss(D) is 40 at best.

Friday boss called me and asked me to come into his office. He told me he saw pictures of my wife in her FB and expressed great interest in her. He told me i need to arrange this or i could be fired right now. A couple of long hours later he called me and told me to go home and tell my wife all about. He'll come over at 07:00 with his plan.

I got home at 05:00 and my wife and I sat down and i told her everything. She was furious. He arrived properly at 07:00 and sat down with us on dining table. He told to my wife he'll keep my job if she agrees to it and follow it as he says but she needs to be available for him whatever he asks.

We went to the kitchen, we talked it over, she said what can we do and finally she said we'll have to do it. Then we all shook hands on the agreement.

Other part is not for forum like this but he took her at his apartment after half an hour molesting(not only) in front of me. I picked her up at 7am this morning...

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

File a lawsuit against the boss/company.

You’ve made an agreement that should never happen.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator

Your wife may never forgive you for using her as a pawn by agreeing.

It’s HER body! This should never be allowed. Your wife is not a bargaining chip!

This can’t be real. What country do you live in?