LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships > Infidelity

Husband cheating with same woman for 10 years. [Updated with author/coach flirtation]


Infidelity In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.

Like Tree197Likes
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th January 2019, 6:03 AM   #391
Established Member
 
hippychick3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Northeastern U.S.
Posts: 1,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst68 View Post
Edith, can I ask if you've ever posted here under a different user name?

The reason I ask is your recent posts seem very familiar, in content and tone to a poster who had a crush on her son's married coach. The only difference she was single but you say you are married, you also keep referring to your ex the last few posts.

I checked the other thread because I'm just chilling today and there are definite similarities. It was by user JJacobs in friends to lovers. I don't know if anyone else it or remembers it (I have a long memory for trivial details).
I mentioned the same thing early in the thread. I have thought from the beginning that itís the same person too. The pathological delusion is too similar.
hippychick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2019, 7:11 AM   #392
Established Member
 
elaine567's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 17,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by edith View Post
It worked, because then the Coach sent a text praising my son - he wrote ďAll the boys worked their butts off, but the highlight of the season for me was
that perfect 3 point shot by Jacobs
to seal the win. Unbelievable.Ē I liked his text 😊 He could have chosen any of the other boys to highlight, but chose mine. We kept texting back and forth using the group text, which is fine. I was holding back since our comments were public.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst68 View Post
Edith, can I ask if you've ever posted here under a different user name?
The reason I ask is your recent posts seem very familiar, in content and tone to a poster who had a crush on her son's married coach. The only difference she was single but you say you are married, you also keep referring to your ex the last few posts.
It was by user JJacobs
in friends to lovers. I don't know if anyone else it or remembers it (I have a long memory for trivial details).
Coincidence?
elaine567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2019, 8:01 AM   #393
Established Member
 
CautiouslyOptimistic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Mid-Atlantic USA
Posts: 6,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethyst68 View Post
It was by user JJacobs in friends to lovers. I don't know if anyone else it or remembers it (I have a long memory for trivial details).
I've assumed all along it was the same person. Now there's zero doubt.

OP, are you married or divorced? In your most recent post you called him your husband and ex in the same post.
CautiouslyOptimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2019, 4:12 PM   #394
Established Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecentChange View Post
Edith,

Abused children often display similar behavior. Itís root stems from insecurity, so they intensely observe those around them - trying to predict the next move because they have lived in an unpredictable world.
This is heartbreakingly true...I know too well.

So Edith, now you do have my sympathy. Your husband cheated on you which is a form of abuse. Your self-esteem as a sexually desirable woman must be shattered. The coach probably thinks your pretty but he's not looking to mess up his marriage.

Divorce your husband and find a nice single guy to be your Prince Charming.
brigit87 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

 

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Talking to another woman... says it was just flirtation fcr Infidelity 0 26th April 2006 2:27 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 8:09 AM.

Please note: The suggestions and advice offered on this web site are opinions only and are not to be used in the place of professional psychological counseling or medical advice. If you or someone close to you is currently in crisis or in an emergency situation, contact your local law enforcement agency or emergency number.


Copyright © 1997-2018 LoveShack.org. All Rights Reserved.