OW/AP flaunts affair

Lady Marian

It has been almost a yr now; We separated bec of his cheating. He would not divorce me (i assume it is bec he is very concerned with his image). He went through all the trouble making me look crazy so in the process of a divorce it will be revealed that he is the one in the wrong and he cant have that.

Anyway, after all their denial the OW/AP suddenly outed their affair in social media. That confused me. Whereas their are other mistresses who would try their best to hide it, to prolong the affair, this one wants everyone to know about them. Good for me i can save it as evidence but why expose it? We are not legally separated yet.

She's probably trying to force some action because she doesn't want to be the OW forever.

If neither of you are filing for divorce after a year I would suspect it's because neither of you want to and that reconciliation is definitely a possibility in your minds. She knows that and is insecure.

Sounds like a mess.

• Like 2
She's probably trying to force some action because she doesn't want to be the OW forever.

If neither of you are filing for divorce after a year I would suspect it's because neither of you want to and that reconciliation is definitely a possibility in your minds. She knows that and is insecure.

Sounds like a mess.

Yes, she will be panicking, hence the need to claim him as hers on social media.

Mrs._December
It has been almost a yr now; We separated bec of his cheating. He would not divorce me (i assume it is bec he is very concerned with his image). He went through all the trouble making me look crazy so in the process of a divorce it will be revealed that he is the one in the wrong and he cant have that.

Anyway, after all their denial the OW/AP suddenly outed their affair in social media. That confused me. Whereas their are other mistresses who would try their best to hide it, to prolong the affair, this one wants everyone to know about them. Good for me i can save it as evidence but why expose it? We are not legally separated yet.

Who cares why she did it? Take it for the gift it is and use it to divorce the slippery weasel you married.

Secondly, I'll assume you're not living in the US because you don't need to wait for him to divorce you - you can just as easily divorce HIM.

That’s right. The process is so tedious here in my country. It is also kinda one sided, more pro male than female. So unfair.

Ugh. Sorry to hear that. Well do whatever you need to do to end the marriage and move on as soon as possible. Hopefully the OW being public about it will work in your favor.

Good luck!

Did he happen to move in with his parents? I ask because there is a thread on the OM/OW forum very very similar to this one but from the OW perspective.

• Author

His parents migrated to another country. I doubt he is with them since my ex hates to travel. I have no idea where he is right now. My best guess is maybe he is shacking up with the OW somewhere. I know the OW, used to be my friend. That is so her style. She moved in with all her exes.