Red Flag Questions?

newfocus

So if your AP asked you the following question: Whats your net worth? How would you take it to mean? I mean never in my life has a girl asked me that question. Talk about an eye opener about someone you thought you "loved" and "knew". Its a bit disappointing to get asked that question at the end but glad I did not give up everything for this one. Sometimes your gut tells you something is not right.

What are some of the best red flag questions from an AP has anyone on this site had asked of them? Just curious.

Edited by newfocus

This is ridiculous. You're actually surprised that someone that would knowingly have sex with a married person turned out to be not such a good person?

And now you're like, "Haha, hey guys share the things that stood out to you guys that your APs weren't good people. Let's all share these great anecdotes!". Jesus...

You're in the wrong place.

• Like 3

The red flag is not the nosy money Q; it's the marital status.

The Q may be an indication that your AP is considering her options. If you are worth more then her BS, she may be considering trading up to you. Be warned. If that is her motive, as soon as somebody worth more than you comes along, she's be gone.

Shocking!! That a married woman who began an affair with a married man in Vegas would not have the best moral character or the most noble of intentions! Imagine that. ;)

Your AP was clearly assessing your financial assets when considering whether she wants to continue the relationship or explore other options. Clearly, she decided that it wasn’t in her best interest to wait around...

• Like 4

I read here once a guy saying that muscles on a man are what attracts women to men like nice breasts on a woman attract men for them.

No, its the wallet. In a lot cases, especially once a woman gets to wanting children, the size of the wallet is the equivalent of nice breasts on a woman. For shallow people that are into things like breasts and wallets and etc.

Not that physical attraction and ability to support a nice lifestyle are unimportant. Its just if that is all there is you are going to have either a very short relationship and/or a very unhappy one.

So if your AP asked you the following question: Whats your net worth? How would you take it to mean? I mean never in my life has a girl asked me that question. Talk about an eye opener about someone you thought you "loved" and "knew". Its a bit disappointing to get asked that question at the end but glad I did not give up everything for this one. Sometimes your gut tells you something is not right.

Of all the moral quandaries in an affair, this is the one that bothers you?

The easy answer is to lie when asked, that's what cheaters do ;) ...

Mr. Lucky

• Like 4

It isn't a red flag..she's is just being honest. Ofcourse honesty is a surprise to who liars and cheaters so you are seeing it as a red flag. She is making sure she isn't wasting her time on a poor, who will not be able to provide for her, married man. Now you know that she's in for the money, that's what a lot of women who settled for taken men want out of the affair. I am surprised that you are surprised.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I know I’m late to this party but I can’t avoid commenting. Somehow you have managed to find a very rare creature: a gold digger who isn’t coy about being a gold digger. To quote Rick James in Super Freak “the kind you don’t take home to Mother”.

Imagine if you quoted a number satisfactory to her, got drunk, and she took you to a 24 hour wedding chapel which I understand are not uncommon in Lost Wages Nevada.

I’d like to nominate you for the 2018 Dodged Bullet award.

• Like 1