Am I crazy?

Sorry for the length....... The guy I'm dating (my ex, said he changed).. He went to Ireland for work (he said).. I asked for a picture at the airport.. he refused to provide and said he would send one from the hotel.. he did.. sceptical that it was taken on a previous visit as it was the same room that we had shared... he said it wasn't that it was the time next door... Then I asked to video chat w/ him when he got off work.. he did.. the vest he normally wears is yellow but this one was Orange... even more skeptical.. I spoke w/ him about it last night and he said that he was playing a trick at work.. I also told him that I had called the hotel to be transferred to his room and they has no record of him stay g there.. he said that was because he had moved to another hotel... I am so confused... he has lied extensively in the past... Am I just looking for things (as he says) or would you think that he didn't even go to Ireland (what I think).

https://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/second-chances/658881-ex-wants-get-back-together-but-talks-about-those-he-cheated

So you went back to your ex?

You're not crazy. You just have poor self-esteem and don't have much self-respect in that you would date a man that you proclaim is a compulsive liar and a known serial cheater? What's worse is that you know and identify what kind of man he is yet question your judgment.

You need to figure out why you accept poor treatment and why you believe this is the best you can do.

Create better standards for yourself. Aim higher.

• Like 1
I asked for a picture at the airport.. he refused to provide and said he would send one from the hotel.. he did.. sceptical that it was taken on a previous visit as it was the same room that we had shared... he said it wasn't that it was the time next door... Then I asked to video chat w/ him when he got off work.. he did.. the vest he normally wears is yellow but this one was Orange... even more skeptical.. I spoke w/ him about it last night and he said that he was playing a trick at work.. I also told him that I had called the hotel to be transferred to his room and they has no record of him stay g there.. he said that was because he had moved to another hotel... I am so confused... he has lied extensively in the past... Am I just looking for things (as he says) or would you think that he didn't even go to Ireland (what I think).

When it's got to the point you're playing detective to this degree, time to pull the plug. Those instincts screaming "bull****" are finely honed senses developed over tens of thousands of years to help us avoid negative outcomes.

Ignore them at your own risk...

Mr. Lucky