LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships > Infidelity

It took me awhile but I did it 😊

Infidelity In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.

Like Tree118Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th February 2018, 3:10 PM   #61
Established Member

Quote:
but the little I do recollect was that she was feeling a little left out in the cold by her husband.
I don't remember that part or anything close to it.
Old 6th February 2018, 3:23 PM   #62
Established Member

Also, I've always been confused about this...

In your opening post at the forum here, you said this:

Quote:
Both I and john( the guy Iím having the affair with, not his really name) work in the same department and usually have business trips together and it also were we hook up most of the time but we have done it other times before work, after work and during your lunch break and so on.

Then on 1 April 2014 at 1108am, in your second thread that continued where the first one left off, you posted this:

Quote:
My husband knows the full details of my affair...

My husband knows the full details of my affair from the first time we stared talking/texting and when it became physical and when it ended. He knows the number of times we hooked up which is 3 times...

That number of times being 3 that you say in that second quote doesn't mesh with your original post.
Old 6th February 2018, 10:46 PM   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenR View Post
Also, I've always been confused about this...

In your opening post at the forum here, you said this:

Then on 1 April 2014 at 1108am, in your second thread that continued where the first one left off, you posted this:

That number of times being 3 that you say in that second quote doesn't mesh with your original post.

SOFIE, you have a lot of explaining to do.
Old 8th February 2018, 10:38 PM   #64
Established Member

Pretty sure she explained this before. They would meet up and have lunch and dates and stuff, but it only got sexual the 3 times when they were away on business trips.
Old 9th February 2018, 1:42 AM   #65
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica73 View Post
Pretty sure she explained this before. They would meet up and have lunch and dates and stuff, but it only got sexual the 3 times when they were away on business trips.
The sentence said that they would hook up on business trips but they've done it other times (before work, lunches, after work, etc). "Hook up" does not imply "going out to eat". Neither does "done it".
Old 9th February 2018, 11:46 AM   #66
Established Member

We're getting fed a bunch of hooey. She's been lying so much she can't remember what's true and what's not.
Old 9th February 2018, 12:28 PM   #67
Established Member

Point is, she has not come back and responded. Veronica73 could be right, but this I think she should explain a bit.
Old 9th February 2018, 3:40 PM   #68
Established Member

Why should she?

She had the affair and suffered the consequences. Her husband divorced her 4 years ago, so what does it matter if it was 3 times or 30 times? That marriage is dead.

Was this line of questioning/calling her a liar really necessary?

Last edited by Cullenbohannon; 9th February 2018 at 3:58 PM..
Old 9th February 2018, 4:03 PM   #69
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cullenbohannon View Post
Why should she?

She had the affair and suffered the consequences. Her husband divorced her 4 years ago, so what does it matter if it was 3 times or 30 times? That marriage is dead.

Was this line of questioning/calling her a liar really necessary?
She came back. She opened herself up to questions. Her story has big contradictions. People invested a lot of time and effort into her and her threads. So yes, I want to know how the story goes from being one of having sex a lot of times, anywhere they could find the time, to just 3 times.
Old 9th February 2018, 4:13 PM   #70
Established Member

So it just happens today is the day he’s suppose to move in. The boys don’t know yet I kind wanted to keep it a surprise for them. I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they find out that dad is moving back home. I know they miss him being around just as much as I do.[/QUOTE]

Who are we to judge, they are trying to make it work. Not many get a second chance at happiness. They both cheated on each other, he cheated first as I recall. They have a shot at making it because they both know the cost of loosing each other. I truly hope they make it.
Old 9th February 2018, 5:56 PM   #71
Established Member

I don't know about the number of times...

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliveagain View Post
Who are we to judge, they are trying to make it work. Not many get a second chance at happiness. They both cheated on each other, he cheated first as I recall. They have a shot at making it because they both know the cost of loosing each other. I truly hope they make it.
I don't know about the number of times...

I was confused as well. I am thinking they got to meet up a lot for lunch and what not but only had sex on the out of town trips.

I am not sure that it matters one way or another.

Like AA said, she did her time divorced and he did not have to come back. To me, it seems like she has earned her second chance. And I almost never, ever say that.

From my perspective she is one of the FEW WS's that actually has done the right thing after she had the affair. And even to me she sound actually remorseful about what she has done.

The only concern that I have is how/if her husband actually dealt with the infidelity issue or swept it under the rug while at the same time divorcing her.

So my vote is that we should get off of Sophie's back and just be happy for her.
Old 9th February 2018, 6:35 PM   #72

I am glad she got her family back.

Though it is if we have been trickled truthed in a way.

Getting clarification is wanted but in the end not needed.
Because there is no contradiction between her and her
husband.

May the have a better marriage than the old one.
Old 10th February 2018, 1:00 AM   #73
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliveagain View Post
So it just happens today is the day heís suppose to move in. The boys donít know yet I kind wanted to keep it a surprise for them. I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they find out that dad is moving back home. I know they miss him being around just as much as I do.

Who are we to judge, they are trying to make it work. Not many get a second chance at happiness. They both cheated on each other, he cheated first as I recall. They have a shot at making it because they both know the cost of loosing each other. I truly hope they make it.[/QUOTE]

So let me get this straight... They both cheated, he cheated first then she did? I do apologize for I have not read any of Sophie's previous threads. If that is the case, that they both cheated, then they truly deserve each other.
Old 10th February 2018, 1:40 AM   #74
Established Member

I don't recall her husband having cheated but it's been several years now and I'm getting older.

Haha, women not in affairs are rarely honest about sexual history so it's no surprise that there is some confusion about her sexual history. I do recall thinking she was minimizing the sex with OM big time during the real time posting.

Thins is, he has accepted it, whatever she told him. I don't think it's a sticking point to go over in great detail here with us.

Her not being back to answer isn't a indication of misleading because her posting has always been sporadic.
Old 10th February 2018, 2:52 AM   #75
Established Member

He cheated when they had just started dating.