LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Marriage & Life Partnerships > Infidelity

My love of 5 years dropped a bomb on me!!

Infidelity In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.

Like Tree90Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th January 2018, 12:40 AM   #61
Established Member

Ugh. Iím sorry youíre going through this. She didnít deserve you and you will be better off without her in the long run. Even though it hurts now
Veronica73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th January 2018, 3:56 PM   #62
Established Member

She is not your problem anymore, you dodged a bullet. Like I said earlier, loose her number, destroy all pictures, letters, anything that reminds you of her. Your now free to make yourself happy. I am unlisted to this day so my crazy ex can never find me again. Be happy, you have been given a new chance at having a great life.
aliveagain is offline   Reply With Quote