I'm in danger?

Thompsonwill

Thompsonwill

Hello, i'm married for about a year now, but in a relationship with my wife for about 8. Also know my SIL since we start the relationship. She was kid, and we always have a Very good friendship, we laugh, we play, but everything with fun. About 3 years Ago, she starts dating her first boyfriend, and then the second.

She also became a gorgeous brunette, very pretty and hot. Now she is 19. Well, since she is single again, she comeback to my house a lot, and also, we have started all the play again. Fight,tickle, laugh, bit now is different. We finishes when we are too close of eachother, and some stuff like she biting me softly, happened too. She likes touch me a lot. Arms, legs.. and i love her feet. Very pretty and Well shaped. I tickle her feet a lot. One day, during a movie, and right after a play, she put her feet in my chest. I touch her feet and talk about It a lot, saying is pretty, her toe nails are pretty, and that she should use anklet.

She liked everything i've said. She like to put her feet in my legs too, and the other day, after all these days of playing, the stuff became slower, but the touches still there. She also like to play with her hair and touch her earrings close to me. Another day, while watching a movie, she put her feet in my chest again, and This time, i give her a foot massage. And she like It. Then, in her house, alone, we start a conversation, she told me about a romantic movie, and later she started to hydrate her foot.

In front of me, and then started a sex conversation, asking me about foot fetish, also saying after the day i've praised her feet, she wants an anklet, and i also Said i like feet, and i like her feet too. We've talked about sex and feet for a good time, then we watched a movie, and i give her another foot massage.

The last day we met, she show me her foot without my asking, to show me her toe nails. And now, i cannot take this of my Head. Is Just coincidence? Or there is more?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
GorillaTheater

You're going to get real familiar with your wife's feet, too, when she drop-kicks your ass.

Knock it off.

• Like 28
Mrs. John Adams

Are you in danger? NO... your wife is in danger.....and does not deserve to be cheated on by her husband with her sister.

You have crossed a line......

• Like 11
  • Author
Thompsonwill
You are cheating on your wife with her sister. You need to stop. A good person does not do this.

But we didnt kisses, or anything Else. Thtas why i asked If this situation is dangerous and If can scalate

• Like 2
  • Author
Thompsonwill
Are you in danger? NO... your wife is in danger.....and does not deserve to be cheated on by her husband with her sister.

You have crossed a line......

Thanks for answer me, you think a line os crossed already? This happened suddenly but we didnt kisses or anything Else..i concerned that something can happen.

LivingWaterPlease
But we didnt kisses, or anything Else. Thtas why i asked If this situation is dangerous and If can scalate

It has already escalated. And yes, it's dangerous. And wrong.

When you're married you're supposed to keep your hands off of other women and other women (including relatives) are supposed to keep their hands and feet off of you.

There's a term for what you and your SIL are doing. It's called foreplay.

• Like 8
  • Author
Thompsonwill
Then you answered your own question, right?

Yes.. but im with doubts in my Head. Like ALL this could be just anexo coincidence, or both sides have atracction? I Will not do anything.

• Author
Thompsonwill
It has already escalated. And yes, it's dangerous. And wrong.

When you're married you're supposed to keep your hands off of other women and other women (including relatives) are supposed to keep their hands and feet off of you.

There's a term for what you and your SIL are doing. It's called foreplay.

Thanks.. i Will not do anything. I Will Just stop any New weird stuff before **** happens

The next time she puts her feet on you remove them, tell her this is inappropriate and don't ever compliment her feet again. As a matter of fact you shouldn't even be alone with her at this point.

• Like 6

Yes it is, and it is in YOUR power to stop it. Just stop "playing."

How would you feel if the roles were reversed and your wife was having fun playing around with a very handsome young male teen of 19?

• Like 1
  • Author
Thompsonwill
How would you feel if the roles were reversed and your wife was having fun playing around with a very handsome young male teen of 19?

Not well.. thats why i've cut it right in the beggining, but the questions are still in my head.

How would you feel if the roles were reversed and your wife was having fun playing around with your brother of 19?

Fixed for you.

Mrs. John Adams

I have a theory... if someone comes here to ask what they are doing is inappropriate... they already know it is... and they already feel guilty.

I think they come here asking to validate what they have done is not wrong

But I tell you what... if you have any doubt about your actions.. ask your wife what she thinks.... because I have no doubt she will see this differently than you do

You better shore up your boundaries ... you have already crossed a line.. the next line you cross will be even easier

Become transparent for your wife... no secrets... if you can't keep her sisters cute little feet out of your lap I bet your wife can

Edited by Mrs. John Adams
  • Like 6
  • Author
Thompsonwill
I have a theory... if someone comes here to ask what they are doing is inappropriate... they already know it is... and they already feel guilty.

I they come here asking to validate what they have done is not wrong

But I tell you what... if you have any doubt about your actions.. ask your wife what she thinks.... because I have no doubt she will see this differently than you do

You better shore up your boundaries ... you have already crossed a line.. the next line you cross will be even easier

Become transparent for your wife... no secrets... if you can't keep her sisters cute little feet out of your lap I bet your wife can

Well, i Will not try anything, all these stuff happened suddenly and in a short períod. And You right, i feeling guilt, and my wife knows that we play. She doesnt care, but i know is dangerous, so thats why It stopped early. But sometimes i dont believe or understand why It happened so suddenly.

Mrs. John Adams
Well, i Will not try anything, all these stuff happened suddenly and in a short períod. And You right, i feeling guilt, and my wife knows that we play. She doesnt care, but i know is dangerous, so thats why It stopped early. But sometimes i dont believe or understand why It happened so suddenly.

You both crossed a line...it was fun...you liked the way it felt...and it became sexual and exciting. The same way...everybody feels when they are starting to cheat.

Have you ever really ASKED your wife if she cares that you are playing tickle tickle with her sister??

See ...your behavior has not been acceptable for a married man period....and you keep allowing it to go further. When she put her feet in your lap...did she brush your crouch with her foot? Did she make eye contact with you?

None of this is innocent behavior...none of it. This is a dance of flirting ...and like someone else said...FOREPLAY

• Like 3
  • Author
Thompsonwill
You both crossed a line...it was fun...you liked the way it felt...and it became sexual and exciting. The same way...everybody feels when they are starting to cheat.

Have you ever really ASKED your wife if she cares that you are playing tickle tickle with her sister??

See ...your behavior has not been acceptable for a married man period....and you keep allowing it to go further. When she put her feet in your lap...did she brush your crouch with her foot? Did she make eye contact with you?

None of this is innocent behavior...none of it. This is a dance of flirting ...and like someone else said...FOREPLAY

I'm not allowing anymore. I never asked my wife, but she knows about the tickle.

RecentChange

She is letting you indulge in your foot fetish, you talk about sex with her, and touch her in intimate ways.

You don't have to kiss for this to be wrong.

How about this - would this be appropriate if it was between a father and a daughter? It would be would it?

You two are family, treat her like family, and stop engaging in this foreplay.

You fantasize about her don't you?

• Like 1