Anyone else have OC involved?

devastated

It's been awhile since I posted here but I thought that I would give it a go. My H had an affair in which a child was produced born Oct 10, 2004. Paternity test was done and H was found to be the father. I have tried so hard to let go of the anger and resentment that I hold but it has been impossible to get rid of. My H has done everything possible to rekindle our marriage and I feel as though I have been able to forgive him and the trust is slowly coming back but I still feel very angry and sometimes downright rude. I can not help but deliver the blows straight to the gut with some of the comments that I make and I would like to find an outlet for the anger that still resides in me so that I can be more productive with my feelings. Anyone have any advice?

If you can't accept the child, then you may want to think about filing for divorce. My STBX and I got married and I found out 3 months later that he had a 3 years old child. Funny how he never mentioned that! I found out about this child because the child's mother had went to the courts to file for child support. My STBX denied that the child was his. A paternity test was done and it was determined he was indeed the father. We ended up paying three years of arrearment in child support and reimbursing the state because she used medical aid when she gave birth to him. It was hard because I walked into the relationship and marriage not knowing he had a child. Well fast forward 10 years, we are getting a divorce because he left me to pursue a relationship with another woman who had a child by him!