Worst thing ever...

Cloudcuckoo
What is the worst thing your H did or said to you just so they can be with the OW.

He told me he had been asked to go to Cadiz to work on a vessel for a week or two. I believed him. He had been home from his 3 month on 3 off maritime job for 3 weeks.

The truth was he left home for a holiday in Malaga purchased by the other woman.

• Like 2
  • Author

My STBXH left my two youngest kids (6&8yrs old) home alone to meet her in a parking lot so she could pleasure him. He said "I was only gone for an hour and nothing happened to the kids. What's the problem?"

• Like 3
My STBXH left my two youngest kids (6&8yrs old) home alone to meet her in a parking lot so she could pleasure him. He said "I was only gone for an hour and nothing happened to the kids. What's the problem?"

Ooft..

:(:sick::eek:

Cloudcuckoo

There are no words........

• Like 2

I'm glad you said stbxh. That is so wrong on so many levels. But not surprising. Not because he is a cheater. I would never leave my small kids home alone. But because there are millions of people who would. I have family where the wife was caught leaving her 4 year old at home (and who knows how long before she was 4) to go shopping with friends.

• Like 1
  • Author

I couldn't believe it when the OW emailed me informing me of the awful things my husband said and did to me during the A........ I wrote back asking her, "If he could leave his own flesh and blood home alone what would have done to your kids...... Knowing he did this to his family and YOU STILL WANTED HIM....." She replied "Yes, I love him......"

It just amazes me peoples mentality.

• Like 3

In my case it was what my W did to be with the OM, but I think this is still in the spirit of the question.

I learned about the A after the fact, but her birthday was about one month into her affair. She was working in a different city.

Originally she was supposed to come back to our home city for her birthday. Then suddenly she was too busy because she had a business trip to prepare for. I offered to come to the city she was working in to celebrate her birthday, but she said she was just too busy preparing.

I later found out from phone records that she actually spent her birthday weekend with her OM at his place on a lake in a different state.

Our divorce gets finalized in a few days.

• Like 4