Crushing on another woman

There is this woman that I see by the pier who I have been chatting to and she is getting me hot. We see each other because both of us are usually taking our walks at the same time and the chemistry is off the charts. She is married as well but they have place out in the desert that they only use once in a while where we can conduct the affair so nobody will find out. Do you think I should go for this and are you pranking anybody you know like this for April fools?

• Like 13
There is this woman that I see by the pier who I have been chatting to and she is getting me hot. We see each other because both of us are usually taking our walks at the same time and the chemistry is off the charts. She is married as well but they have place out in the desert that they only use once in a while where we can conduct the affair so nobody will find out. Do you think I should go for this and are you pranking anybody you know like this for April fools?

You should go for it. You sound like soul mates. ;)

• Like 6

You should just conduct your affair under the pier. Based on some of the things I've seen there, you'll fit right in!

Mr. Lucky

• Like 5
My wife's pregnant again. #9. :(

I'm pregnant too...

Except that I got pregnant by IVF with sperm frozen by my first husband who is now gay and dead somewhere - or has gone through the surgery to become a woman.

I can't quite remember.

• Like 5
GorillaTheater
I'm pregnant too...

Except that I got pregnant by IVF with sperm frozen by my first husband who is now gay and dead somewhere - or has gone through the surgery to become a woman.

I can't quite remember.

I was a sperm donor in school back in the late 80s. Who knows where some of that stuff wound up.

Just sayin' :)

• Like 1

I'm in a part of the world where April Fool's day was yesterday, so must be careful not to get fooled on April 2nd.

• Like 2

Weird...I've been talking to a married guy at the pier too, and we have this amazing connection and I have a place out in the desert too.

Is this you,...but told me your name was Rico Suave.

I trusted you, how could you lie to me...Woogle...what kind of name is Woggle....I bet you're not even latin and that was a fake accent to lure me in.

I was willing to cheat with you...Rico...Woogle...or whatever your name is...but now that you've lied to me I cannot trust you...I will only have an affair with a cheater I can trust.

• Like 4