IS it me or is this normal?

mustangsouth

Well I know this sounds strange but I am just wondering if there is anyone else with the same issue as me. I just can't get this idea out of my head and am hoping I am not alone with this.

I have had thoughts about my mother in law. She is a very nice and very pretty lady. She has never really done anything to promote these thoughts but I just can't get over the fact I would love to have sex with her.

I also have found that I am attracted to older ladies and am not sure if this is the reason why or not,

Is this completely abnormal or what? Are there any other men out there that have these kinds of thoughts?

Is mother-in-law sex a common thing?

Does anyone know of any web sites that deal with this?

i am sure the thoughts are quite normal....the main thing is NOT TO ACT ON THEM!!!!!!!

and i am not sure how telling the wife this would be of any help.....i would not tell if i were you that would just be really weird to hear that your husband thinks of your mom in a sexual way.

It's not you, those thoughts are normal. Of course, I don't with my Mother-in-law, but if she was hot I would. Whatever you do, don't tell the Mrs.!!!!

ok, so i know this is different but... my first husband's grandfather made a pass at me at my wedding reception. told me he'd show me what a real man was like! i almost hurled! :sick:

i think it's common and i give you credit for admitting it, i don't think most would. and i don't even want to think about what would happen if you made a pass at her!!! if she said "yes", holy crap, can't imagine someone doing that to their daughter, and if she said "no" you would be in dog crap up to your eyeballs.

does your wife look like her mom? my daughter and i look a lot alike (but she's only 11 so i don't have to worry yet) but i wonder if sometimes that has something to do with it?