The psychotic XOW

I tell yall this **** is starting to turn into a Fatal Attraction/Obsessed situation. She started by sending my husband messages on Facebook asking for money, then when he deactivated his FB, she keeps right on calling him, texting, and leaving threatning voicemails. He already told her three times that it is over, he doesn't want her, and that he's working things out with me. When she asked him for money for cigarettes yesterday, he told her that he's sending her dust. When she seen that message, she sent a text message back that said "punk bitch, watch your back, I'm sending people and they want your head". Well then later she said "You din't have to worry about me, have a nice life, I'm done, I didn't mean what I said", but she still keeps sending him pictures of her in a bikini. He's been ignoring her calls. I'm however about this close to getting some of my people to go take her out, because she keeps threatning him. Thanks for listening to my rant, so I don't do nothing that will land me in prison serving a life sentence.

• Author

The last call blocker he had kept ending his phone calls when ever she called, and some of those phone calls were business calls. So he's searching for a better call blocker that wont do that.

• Author
Restraining order time.

Yes, indeed because I never thought that I would develop this much hatred against someone. The restraining order would be more for myself so I don't end up in prison.

whichwayisup
I tell yall this **** is starting to turn into a Fatal Attraction/Obsessed situation. She started by sending my husband messages on Facebook asking for money, then when he deactivated his FB, she keeps right on calling him, texting, and leaving threatning voicemails. He already told her three times that it is over, he doesn't want her, and that he's working things out with me. When she asked him for money for cigarettes yesterday, he told her that he's sending her dust. When she seen that message, she sent a text message back that said "punk bitch, watch your back, I'm sending people and they want your head". Well then later she said "You din't have to worry about me, have a nice life, I'm done, I didn't mean what I said", but she still keeps sending him pictures of her in a bikini. He's been ignoring her calls. I'm however about this close to getting some of my people to go take her out, because she keeps threatning him. Thanks for listening to my rant, so I don't do nothing that will land me in prison serving a life sentence.

Time to get the police involved and file a report. This way there's a paper trail of what she's said and written. DO NOT take matters into your own hands. You're dealing with someone who has an obsession and can't let go of your husband. Never know what she is capable of, emotions can make some do crazy stuff.

He has to ignore her and not respond to anything she writes. Ignore her calls.

whichwayisup
The last call blocker he had kept ending his phone calls when ever she called, and some of those phone calls were business calls. So he's searching for a better call blocker that wont do that.

Why doesn't he just change his number?

Does he have a smartphone? There are several apps out there to block calls and texts. The one I use is "dead to me". It works very well.

• Like 1