Women are open to their guilt while most male cheaters are secretive

netrie

There are more females on this site talking about their problem because the men do not want to reveal their own guilt. We women tend to be more emotionally expressive. So, just because women are online here in this area of INFIDELITY does not mean that men do not cheat...

they are more discreet -- or at least aim to be.

You make a valid point but I beleive that it has to deal with the fact that many men don't beleive in the value of sharing their feelings of having betrayed their women with a bunch of strangers. Nobody wants to be the bad guy and I beleive that an unfaithful H is less likely to want to admit that than an unfaithful W and also risk opening himself to censure.

• Author

I am not perfect either. I have "fooled" around with some male friends who were and are platonic but we slipped at one point. I let one, actually two different guys go down on me (different times etc.) and I was involved with another guy. None penetrated me but still--I feel NOT so good about it. However, it happened and it is over. The bf and I broke up for "trust" issues I think and he was also not being very faithful either... Lesson learned here for me. Here I am a FEMALE and I sound like Bill Clinton or at least tried to justify it that it was not sex since it was only oral! I need to be more honest with myself too when I fall in love again.

Netalia

given half the chance,, and depending on the woman,, she would never tell & never get cought,

out of vengence, hurt from bad relationships, or any other number of issues..

some woman can be just as bad, or worse than men...

• Like 1