Those waiting for the crazy......

peaksandvalleys

peaksandvalleys

Some posters said that they would continue to read my thread waiting for the bat shyt crazy so here it is. Last counseling session was over the weekend and WH did not show up. Didn't matter the counselor and I talked about how to proceed without losing all sanity. When the session is over I turn on my phone and there are messages from the kids, WS and OW's BH. Apparently he was confronted by a very drunk WH. Yeah you read that right he confronted the ow's husband. He accused him of telling me lies and making me hate him. He is so stupid. I have told him more than once that I am the one who hired the investigator and I am the one who informed the other BS. Anyway he got his butt handed to him on a silver platter and then got arrested for DUI.

He called me to come get him. When I didn't answer he called the kids. One of them went to the jail to see him but not to post any bail. She says he became angry when she wouldn't post bail and called her names and said he was just like "her" mother. Well that didn't sit well with the other kids now they want a piece of him. He has no idea he is killing any chance he has of reconciling with them.

The other BS called to tell me he beat his butt since he was on his property and asked him to leave more than once. Apparently he went to see OW and her BS was there visiting their children. Big mistake on WH part. I called my attorney and he advised me to change my number since I have completed the sessions and all communication can go through him and WH's lawyer. WS is such a sick prick. He created this mess and now he acts like a child having a tantrum because things are not going his way. :sick: He disgusts me on every level.

• Like 2

he is having a mental breakdown. All the classic signs are there.

Be careful here. Protect yourself and your children. have them inform his immediate family. he needs serious professional help now to get through this.

That is not your job NOR your kids. But it is someone's.

maybe they can reach out to his family members to have the court mandate IC.

This is not over.

be safe.

• Like 5
  • Author
peaksandvalleys
Wow. I guess that is what the trip towards rock bottom looks like.

Stay strong.

So what I was thinking. Rock bottom and he dug the hole.

• Like 1
So what I was thinking. Rock bottom and he dug the hole.

He may keep digging deeper...you may not want to stand and watch the chaos he creates.

• Like 1
  • Author
peaksandvalleys
He may keep digging deeper...you may not want to stand and watch the chaos he creates.

Until a divorce is final I have little choice about where I stand but with my kids I will stand between them and him. And he had better watch his step where they are concerned. :mad:

• Like 3

The opposite of violent anger is immense pain. he may be suicidal. Not kidding. Can you inform the MC?

I think they should know and may be able to do something. She has seen him sobbing, correct? Now violence.

Call her and apprise her of the situation. She may also be able to help you get a Order of Protection.

• Like 2

Hope he gets the help he desperately needs. And hopefully one day in the future his kids can give him a chance, as long as he's worthy of that chance and changes, betters himself. He still is their father - Even though he's been acting like a total idiot, he does love them. He's just extremely messed up.

• Like 3
underwater2010

Peaks is the BW....she has no reason to lay low. She only needs to follow her lawyers advice and have all communication go through the attorneys.

I would be more worried about what her WH true bottom is. He is self-destructing.

But that is no longer Peaks problem.

Although I have to wonder about the financial repercussions and how she could protect herself.

• Like 2
  • Author
peaksandvalleys
Peaks is the BW....she has no reason to lay low. She only needs to follow her lawyers advice and have all communication go through the attorneys.

I would be more worried about what her WH true bottom is. He is self-destructing.

But that is no longer Peaks problem.

Although I have to wonder about the financial repercussions and how she could protect herself.

The financial repercussions are minimal thanks to my lawyer. The house is on the market, the business situation is all but a done deal and WH is really not fighting anything now. I am more than okay with that. No need to lay low.

• Like 3
  • Author
peaksandvalleys

Not doing so well right now. I didn't think the holidays would be this rough. The thought and the movies are playing over and over again. My blood pressure is sky high and I am back to not being able to eat. Any suggestions? :(

cozycottagelg
Not doing so well right now. I didn't think the holidays would be this rough. The thought and the movies are playing over and over again. My blood pressure is sky high and I am back to not being able to eat. Any suggestions? :(

I am so sorry to hear you are struggling. I haven't been in your spot so I don't feel I should offer advice, but please know I am thinking of you and wish you the best <3 ((hugs))

• Like 2

PV, are you alone or with people? Have you taken time to grieve yet? I sense that your anger phase may finally come crashing to a halt as you run out of things to do. It may be that you just need to let it out for a while. It sucks hard...but that might be what you need.

If you feel you've already grieved then I give the advice I almost gave as a first reaction:

I advise get out of the house. You've been so focused on the divorce, moving out, etc. I think it's time to really start reclaiming YOU. What fun projects/hobbies have you not done because of your ex? Are you hitting the gym? Friends/family you should see?

In either case, definitely take care of yourself. I remember you had been having weight problems (as in too much weight loss)... my boss once told me to go eat a giant Sundae because it would make me feel soooo good :) Maybe go splurge in some sinful emotional eating? :D I forgive you, especially if your weight is dropping!

• Like 1
experiencethedevine

Fill the house with people who care about you and hole up until the worst is over, or leave the house altogether and stay somewhere else for a few days just to get away if you can.

If you take medication for your BP and it is still high, see the GP as soon as you can.

As dreadful as you may think it sounds, there are anti-depressants that can help but be selective for side effects with certain ones can be a bit of a horror story.

The quiet times are awful, and you have my sincere empathy. If it's just too terrible, please do feel free to PM if you'd like to really spill the beans away from here.............

whatatangledweb

I would see your dr for something for anxiety and/or depression. I tried to do it on my own and almost lost it. I finally went to my dr. It has helped me live again and I can sleep at night.

• Like 1

Eat whatever fruits and vegetables you can make and put down. I found that even though I was losing weight like crazy, I could stomach eating that.

You don't deserve all of this, but you are strong and you will come out of this better than you have ever been in your life.

I promise.

• Like 1

See a doctor as soon as you can. You've got to take care of yourself or you will be of no use to your kids or yourself. Try very hard not to let your STBXH rattle you. You are a strong person and on your way to a brighter future. Don't get off the train!

• Like 1

Create new and different, NOW, with your children.... Crazy:eek: cousin inviting you? Go there, but tuck on a show or holiday parade with the kids. Make the holiday different, fun, memorable and unique.

be CREATIVE. Start today.

• Like 1
he is having a mental breakdown. All the classic signs are there.

Be careful here. Protect yourself and your children. have them inform his immediate family. he needs serious professional help now to get through this.

That is not your job NOR your kids. But it is someone's.

maybe they can reach out to his family members to have the court mandate IC.

This is not over.

be safe.

I cannot agree more. He has finally realized it's really over and he's losing it. Protect yourself and instruct your kids to protect themselves.

I know you said previously that you carry. Does your WH carry as well? (Though I'm guessing if he was carrying while drunk, the police would have done something about that post haste.)

Please, please, please be safe. Stupidy + alcohol + desperation = bad possibilities.

• Like 1
  • Author
peaksandvalleys
I cannot agree more. He has finally realized it's really over and he's losing it. Protect yourself and instruct your kids to protect themselves.

I know you said previously that you carry. Does your WH carry as well? (Though I'm guessing if he was carrying while drunk, the police would have done something about that post haste.)

Please, please, please be safe. Stupidy + alcohol + desperation = bad possibilities.

I doubt it. He is not a fan of guns. And he is coward with no balls or a backbone. It takes one or the other to carry something more than an overloaded penis and a bag of arrogance. Sorry I am a little prickly right now. :o

• Like 4

Prepare yourself....

The inverse of divorce the SOB is the camp that pleads you to forgive him and take him back for the sake of the family, as if forgiveness is easy and men will be men.

family can be notorious for pushing the rug sweeping card of reconciliation.

They mourn too.

take it for what it is worth and where it is coming from.

happy Thanksgiving.

• Like 2