Responsibility

Reading other threads has me wondering...

Why do you think *some* WS' and APs have a hard time accepting responsibility (or don't want to accept responsibility) for their roles in the affair (and the aftermath/damage that the affair may cause)?

And in the case of an AP, why is it that *some* believe that the BS should not be mad at them and only at the WS. I understand that yes, the WS broke the vows/etc, and the majority of the anger should definitely be placed with them... but it wasn't a one man job, so to speak.

Of course I'm not talking about all WS/APs, so I hope this doesn't offend. Just curious!

I don't know, but it is fairly amusing.

I think it is part and parcel of the delusional thinking that goes with A territory. Delusional that they are not at fault in any way and even more delusional that they have any say about who a BW is angry with.

I agree with Blondie....

It's fun, it's exciting and they never think long enough to believe they will get caught, let alone the devastation they will cause others.

When THAT happens is the FIRST time some WS and APs realize that there were real people with real feelings involved.

• Like 1
underwater2010

Because to do so would mean that they did something wrong. Most of them are not willing to admit it. You see it every day, people do not want to take responsibility for the wrongs that they do to other people. They do not think long term, only what makes them happy in the moment.

• Like 4