Regrets?

A question mainly for WSs, but any insights will be appreciated.

Did you, after willfully choosing your your AP over your spouse, come to regret that decision? And if so, what did you do? Did you try to reconcile with your spouse or did you walk away from both AP and marriage?

No offense, but this thread would be more appropriate in the OM/OW forum. I doubt you will get any constructive responses on this forum.

Well, I think you start throwing in the towel NOW.

fBS here.....

You cannot control what anyone does, you can only control how you react to it.

At his point< I would concentrate on you; your future, your friends, your goals and your dreams.

At least you KNOW you will be in your future. And it deserves to be a happy one, without or without him.

Apologies, I was asking as the BS. My WH chose his AP over our marriage, I just wondered if/when to throw in the towel....

The towel has already been thrown in. Time for you to move on.

I think the reason she is asking this is:

I have read many posts by FBS whose WS left to move in with OW briefly, then totally regretted their decision, and begged to come home to the BS and kids.

Some of them attended MC and IC before letting the spouse back in the marital home.(spouse stayed with their parents temporarily)

I don't know your history of the marriage, age, kids, problems, etc., but they all have to be carefully considered before making a rash decision.

Do NOT let a WS return until they understand why they acted like this in the first place, or history will just repeat itself in later years!

I, personally, could never do this.

Mary,

Just went back and read your old posts dated Sept. 2011.

You have already given your H too much time to make up his mind!

If you haven't yet filed for divorce, to protect yourself financially, do it NOW.

He is totally taking advantage of your goodness and patience!:eek: