Did your husband have an affair on you because you had no desire for sex?

I am writing an article on affairs and am doing some research. Are/Were you married to a man who had/has affairs because you have no desire to have sex? Why do not have any desire? Do you find the rest of your relationship is good or does the no sex effect it?

Summer Breeze

Could you please provide some details on the article you're writing? What specifically is the topic-affair covers a lot of territory.

Where, when and the name of the publication.

I can assume that it will be presented much more professionally than your message.

SB

Actually many times during an affair the wanderer has more sex with their spouse. They are often really turned on by the whole talking sex with the affair person during the day and enjoy that arousal with their spouse during the evenings.

They get that daily you are wonderful incredible ego pump from the affair person, feel incredible to themselves and are just happy and very sexual with their spouse.

hmmmm, makes sense to me.

But how come xMM told me he was in a sexless R? :confused: I can't possibly figure that one out? - do you mean to say he was lying to me?!! :confused::eek:

Are you really implying that a serial cheater who lies to his long term gf and mother of his children could really have been lying to ME? :confused::confused:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hind sight is an awesome thing! ;)

HalfAlive22
hmmmm, makes sense to me.

But how come xMM told me he was in a sexless R? :confused: I can't possibly figure that one out? - do you mean to say he was lying to me?!! :confused::eek:

Are you really implying that a serial cheater who lies to his long term gf and mother of his children could really have been lying to ME? :confused::confused:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hind sight is an awesome thing! ;)

your so cute lol..