Already unhappy

1021cheat

I have been with my husband for 4 years and married to him for about 5 months. I feel like the biggest piece of crap about all of this but I just need to vent/ get advice.

When we were dating I had a feeling that things were not right and that i want not happy but i couldn’t hurt him so i continued our relationship. About 2 years ago I started to cheat on him and I told him about it hoping that it would break up our relationship I broke it off but he would not let go he would just cry and take me back. At that point I thought maybe he could love me enough for the both of us so we continued our relationship. We go married and now being married for such a short time I am feeling that we just coincide with each other in our space of living. We don’t like the same things he plays video games all winter and in summer and fall he is hunting or fishing I Don’t enjoy any of these activities. I have just recently turned 21 and want to go out and party with my friends. Every time I bring him with me he is grumpy and just stands in the corner. I don’t know what more to do we don’t even do the smallest things together like eat dinner or go to bed. I am basically only still in the relationship so that I don’t hurt him or our families. I know that is not right but I feel like a horrible person feeling this way. Recently I have reconnected with an ex and just hanging out with him as friends talking i feel so much happier in my everyday life.

I have a sexual attraction to this ex and I don’t want to do anything about it but I have no sexual attraction to my husband so its hard not to. Any advice?

You are too young to be married. Other people can marry very young and it works out but YOU are not ready.

And you are with the wrong guy. And you are the wrong person for him . You knew that and he didnt.

But whats done is done.

If you want to move forward, if you want him to move forward...you have to call this a do over, a mistake, and OWN it.

Do you have children?

• Author

I have to agree with you both I think I just needed other people to confirm that I am doing the right thing for both of us. We dont have any kids we havent bought a house nothing like that that would like it a messy split.

Thank you