He has me TOTALLY confused!!!!

We met at work over 2 1/2 yrs ago. He went back to an old job and moved away but I still had his email address and decided to get in touch with him. We started emailing each other quite often. The only problem was that we were both married! :(

Moving on.......He has since filed for a divorce. Things didn't work out between him and his wife. He would call me to talk about what went wrong and how he was feeling. He would also flirt with me, which made me happy because I always thought that it was just me that liked him.

For four months we talked on an almost daily basis. We even met up a few times. We kissed and came very close to crossing the line that I swore I would never cross.

My problem--since they filed for divorce, I have hardly heard from him. I've called him a few times but it feels strange. I know he's starting to go out and meet new people, that doesn't bother me. I just started to realize that I miss him but I can't force myself to tell him. The one thing we had discussed is that he would hurt me and I would become attached. I swore that it wouldn't happen but it feels like it has. What should I do???

u have the common platonic relationship, or emotional affair. Platonic being the unrealistic idea of some1 else being a mirror image of yaself, the perfect, pure love... It doesnt exist. Males and females are wired and programmed differently and raised differently, let alone the fact that every1 being individuals are just that. Emotional affairs are always started by bitching about your partner.

PurpleAngel
Originally posted by tx2nv The only problem was that we were both married! :(

Are YOU still married now?

• Author

I am still married right now but it's become more of a convenience than anything else. We hardly see each other. We work separate shifts and sleep in separate rooms. We got married young and have been together over 11 years. We don't have any children so I can't say what's kept us together.